Chapter 1

Yugyeom:

It was my junior year in highschool. I was never very popular so I don't have many friends but I did have my friends Jinyoung and Youngjae. I've known them since elementary. They were there when I went into my first heat at the age of 16. They are both Omegas as well, so since Jinyoung is a few years older than me and Youngjae he had already experienced his heat a few times. He was able to help when me and Youngjae went into our first heats. He's really like a mother figure to us.

These two are the only ones who know I'm an Omega because I don't secreate any pharamones like other omegas. If I do it's a small amount so it's not a very noticeable scent. My neighbor who had just graduated a year ago is a mated Omega Named Seokjin. He had even asked if I was on any blockers which I'm not. Of course I let off a very intense scent when it comes to my heats but that's reasonable. Jinyoung had said my scent was strongest out of us three. I guess my pharamones just build up.

There are some friends I had made during my freshman year. Their names are Teahyung and Jimin. They are mates. They mated at a young age to protect Jimin who was a very early bloomer. He had his first heat at only age 14. They are extremely cute together.

"Hey Brownie? Are you okay?" Jinyoung had asked me and put his hand on my shoulder snapping me out of my thoughts. "Huh?" "Yugs, you're not eating and you've been zoning out a lot." "Yeah. My stomach just kinda hurts. I'm gonna go to the restroom real fast." I told Jinyoung and Left the cafeteria.