Ch:14 Hello New York

My brother and Dylan had increased the volume as they argued making me wake up completely. So much for Selena's order to rest, I rolled my eyes to the thought. I pushed my hair back and brought it into a low bun before I got up, grabbing everyone's attention.

"What idiotic shit have you planned out, Nol" I looked into his hooded green eyes. It's easy to know it was his fault, my squadron doesn't make mistakes. He huffed, rolling his eyes at my words. "Well," I approached the table they were all gathered around except Selena, "what is the plan" I was demanding answers.

Dylan glanced at my brother before looking at me. "Nol is suggesting to approach his estate-" I burst out in laughter cutting him off.

I put both my hands on the table, looking at the blueprints of the pier. "What is our mission," I asked. I rose my head to look at them for an answer, "Well?" No one was answering, not even my men but that must be due to the tension between us.

" To destroy any evidence of your existence and its source" I heard Selena say behind me.

I nodded, "correct, and based on our intel our source and its existence is located on a pier in New York which is why we are on a fucking plane" I explained, "but killing Alan Santi is asking for war-against fathers orders and you-" I pointed at my so-called brother, "Want to stay on his good side right?" He growled at me. "You will follow Dylan's orders and I don't want to hear shit about that unless you want to hear from father." I settled everything because it was a dumb argument.

"I'll be in the front if anyone needs me" I waved off as I headed towards the pilots.

"Ma'am" the co-pilot greeted noticing my presence. I squeezed his shoulder as a greeting back.

"Is there anything we can assist you with, ma'am" the pilot met my eyes as he spoke?

I chuckled, "I don't need anything."

He clicked the autopilot setting letting both him and the copilot give me their full attention. "Now that's better, you were looking kind of grumpy a few seconds ago" he smiled.

"Henry" the copilot tried to nudge him discreetly.

"Hey, I'm not like my brother or other elders, if I'm okay with someone addressing me by the first name then it's okay for you to do it. I'm not as stuck up as the rest of them-"

He nodded, "but you're the first and only female captain. Quite young when you achieved that along with being the number one elite member all before the age of eighteen. You should have that respect" he was praising me.

I chuckled. " I do. I can walk into any room and people know my name. That's when you know you've made it" I smiled at him.

Henry scuffed. "And I know you because we grew up together" he chuckled and I laughed with him.

"You grew up with her?"

I nodded. "Yeah. We met on the training grounds where she learned how to kick ass and kicked all of our asses" Henry snickered at the memory.

Suddenly a beep started taking their attention back to the controls. They quickly shuffled around pressing around the metal controls.

"Buckle up everyone, the ride is about to get bumpy," the copilot said into his headphones altering the entire plane.

Henry turned around, "Americans have eyes on us."

I rolled my eyes before nodding and heading to the back. I walked past my seat and was heading to the back cabin. Suddenly someone grabbed my arm, I quickly turned around to see Selena holding me.