Chapter 22

As you can see I changed the cover of my story, again. This is the third and final time I will be changing it. I just saw this picture and I was like, ummmm yes. Anyway I hope you enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annabelle's POV

I stood there totally frozen in place, and thought to myself that it must be a dream. I couldn't have actually heard those words come out of his lips. My heart rate sped up, and my breathing became quicker. Sam and Dean turned to stare at me. Sam looked smug, but Dean just felt confused.

"What did you say?" I choked out in a whisper. 

"I said," Castiel stood up gingerly holding his head, "I remember all of it. Every single detail. I remember you, Annabelle, and I love you." A small smile played on his lips, and he looked nervous. I laughed in relief and pulled him into a bone crushing hug. I laughed into his shoulder, and I buried my face into his neck. My hug didn't seem to bother him, as he pulled me into an even tighter hug.

I pulled back to look at his face. I took in every inch of the face that wasn't his. I didn't care, though. I loved him as he was. Whatever or whoever he was. I laughed again and brought my lips down onto his. I savored every moment of that kiss, because I decided to live everyday like there wouldn't be another one. He pulled me into him, deepening the kiss. I smiled into the kiss, and then, I heard a loud cough from the left of us. I broke away from the kiss to see Dean glaring at us, and I laughed at his face. I just couldn't seem to stop giggling. 

I placed one more gentle kiss on Castiel's lips, before I lead him to the back seat of the impala. Dean and Sam climbed into the Impala right as we did, and Dean looked at us in the rear view mirror. 

He squinted at us and practically growled, "When we get home you're telling me everything. And, when I say everything I mean everything." He let out a frustrated sigh and pulled out of the parking lot. I gave Castiel a smirk and grabbed his hand. He squeezed it and brought it up to his lips. His lips brushed against my skin, creating sparks throughout my body. 

I heard Sam chuckle slightly, and I notice he was watching us through the mirror. I winked at him, and he winked back. It was going to be an interesting drive.
----------------------------------------------

At the bunker

As soon as we pulled back up to the bunker, Dean got out of the car and opened my door. He raised his eyebrows at me, and I rolled my eyes. I grabbed my backpack and pulled Castiel out with me. Dean pushed me all the way to the door with me protesting. Sam just walked ahead of us, chuckling under his breath.

When we got inside Annabeth was sitting at the table. 

Dean stopped pushing me and stared at her, "When did you get back?" he snapped at her. We all turned to stare at him. 

"What's wrong with you, Dean?" Sam asked as he approached him. 

Dean stared at us in disbelief, "Nothing, it was just a question. Just jump at my throat why don't you." 

I pried my arm from his grip, "I knew it. God how could I be so stupid. You're really good at masking yourself, but I could feel it. I'm not stupid you know."

I gathered all my strength and punched him in the face as hard as I could. Now remember, I pretty much had like super strength. So, you can imagine how much that probably hurt. Dean flew back into the wall, and a sickening crack echoed throughout the room. That poor wall. Dean crumpled to the floor, and I stood there heaving. We watched as Dean slowly pulled himself off the ground and smiled a sickly smile. 

"Can't fool you, can I?" he chuckled low and softly.

"ANNABETH, RUN!" Sam yelled to her. Knowing better than to protest, she turned around and ran down the hallway. We all got into fighting stances, and Dean stopped. He started to laugh lowly until his laughs were echoing off the walls.