Chapter 24- Marry Me?

*time lapse to Christmas morning*

"Get up you lazy butts! It's Christmas and there's gifts, so bye bye bed and hello new stuff!" Aiden screams jumping up and down on my bed.

It's Christmas, I guess the day Jesus was born will be the day my brother dies.

Joy to the world the pain will be gone.

I am just a bundle of sunshine today ain't I?

Groaning I get up, while pushing Aiden off the bed making him scream and land on his butt. He lets out a string of curses and rubs his butt.

Ha, serves him right!

I yawn and stretch, the realisation that it's Christmas hits me and a huge smile makes its way on my face.

Wow, it's finally Christmas, I am gonna be rolling in gift cards!

I hurriedly shower and get dressed, grabbing the first thing that I find, because honestly it's Christmas and I couldn't care less about how I look right now!

I rush downstairs, but something catches my eye as I enter the kitchen it's extremely dark outside. Wait a moment, what time is it?

I check the clock and see that it's still 6:00 am. Kyle is definitely going to die today.

"Okay, before you grab the butter knife that you have been eyeing and murder your best friend, I want you to know that he woke you up for a very valid reason. Now, please don't hurt me!" Kyle says hurriedly and cowers in fear.

I am not that scary, am I?

"Fine, fine. But what's the reason you woke me up for?" I ask.

"I don't know," he shrugs, "Aiden said he has some plan. Honestly I am a bit excited, because Aiden never even thinks, him planning about something is really rare. So this might be very important."

I nod, this must be very important if Aiden is planning.

We go to the living room where Aiden and Ryder are already sitting. Aiden looks a bit nervous and is fidgeting in his seat, while Ryder maintains a relaxed composure.

I take a seat beside Aiden and Kyle sits opposite of me.

"Okay so you must be wondering why I had called all of you guys here, but I have something special in my mind and wanted your opinion on it." Aiden began.

"Okay, go on." I encourage him.

Aiden tells us his master plan and I am very impressed, for an dumb guy he is very smart.

"So will you guys help me?" he asks rubbing the back of his neck.

"Of course, I will help you, you're my baby brother." I coo.

"Hey, I am older than you." he pouts.

With that we get to work. Oh God please make it a success. Please!

Rebecca's POV

Beep, Beep, Beep.