Chapter- 9 - Pretending To Be A Fake Ass Cinderella.

Today I had to go back to school and face the harsh reality of life.

My parents had left last night so I came back home. I couldn't sleep till 3 am considering that my brain was playing the whole Ryder fiasco on repeat.

Was I too harsh on him?

No he fucking deserved it, who does that to someone?

Shaking my head getting rid of his thoughts, I hurriedly shower and get dressed as I am a bit late, due to oversleeping. I rush downstairs and see Aiden pretending to be... Cinderella?

What the actual shit?

"My sister makes we work all day,
In my life I have no say!
Work, work, work is all I do
Where the fuck is my glass shoe.

Oh no! Shit. I broke a vase
Now that bitch will rearrange my face.
Fuck! I must hide this now,
Because my boss is a fat cow!"

Before he can finish his live performance and successfully kill me I cut him off.

"Aiden, what the heck? How could you forget me?"

I was late now. But this is so worth it.
So I join in,

"Oh cinderella what have you done,
Why don't you just become a nun?
What a mess have you made,
Why the fuck are you our maid?

God dammit someone call the cops,
And teach her how to use those mops!"

By the end of our musical, we are wheezing and dying out of laughter.

It's been so long since me and Aiden had a good laugh, it's always so serious around here. I shake my head and run outside, I then proceed to drive to school.

By the time I reach school The half of my first period is over, so I go to the class and the teacher says,

"Ms. Red, why are you late?"

I did not sign up for this shit. So being the smart-ass that I usually am, I say, "pretending to be a fake ass Cinderella."

Everyone snickers, but Ms.Catcal, nobody cat calls her, is far from amused, she shakes her head and gives me a detention slip. I sigh and since I am feeling all Disney today I go,
" Another slip I see,
A bitch you are tyna be
No this shit ain't work on me
You being the salty sea."

I am on a roll.

Some people have their phones out recording while some just enjoy me roasting our teacher.

But seriously though what has gotten into me, I was never a sarcastic bitch in public.

I go ahead and take a seat and wait for Ms. Catcal to cool down. During that short period of time I get messages from people I dint even know existed.

Unknown

You go girl. That dis track was awesome.

Unknown

Way to show that old hag her place.

Unknown

You are my idol.

And so on. A smug smile makes its way on my face, it feels good. The class goes on and I am officially bored out of my mind.

So I decide to do what any one would do. I threw a eraser at her. Ms. Catcal turns back and her gaze falls on me but I make my innocent face and she turns around.

After two minutes I feel bored again and throw a pencil at her which gets caught in her bun.

A few snickers are heard here and there.

Even I suppress a laugh.

After a minute I aim my pen to hit her head. Just as it's about to hit her head she turns back and the pen hits her forehead.

Shit.

I am so done for.

Her eyes are furious as she glares at me from behind her glasses. And this time I know my innocent face won't help me. So instead of wasting her, mine and the students' time, I take my bag and go out of the class.

As I am walking to the empty football field, I hear a noise. It's not much, but it's still there. It's like a small whimper, me being the stupid, curious piece of shit that I am, I go to check out the voice.

And crap, there were three men in black with small guns and knives standing near a van, and there was a small puppy also, he must have come in the way of them as he is pushed in the side and probably hurt.

I wrack my brains to think of what I can do, but I only come up with one plan.

Plan Ryder.

He was the only option. He had probably dealt with these things before. A part of his so called 'bad boy' persona.

So I slowly back away and run back. As soon as I am out of hearing range, I call Ryder and as expected he picks up immediately. I tell him what's going on and he just says, "Just stay there. And Rea, we are about to have some real fun today."

What even.

Not knowing what to do, I think of a plan to distract them and maybe try to save the puppy.

I know that being a girl I should be all" Oh no a puppy in danger, I must be idiotic and try to save it and end up breaking a few of my bones or maybe even die" but living with my family had taught me to be selfish, just enough to know the limits of helping people.

I wait for a few minutes and I see Ryder coming towards me. In his hands he has a jacket and something small that I can't make out what it is. As he nears me I can see that he has two guns in his hands.

Not going to lie, I am a bit excited to use the guns. And if you haven't noticed yet, I am not your typical girl, because I now feel the urge to knock out a few baddies.

Ryder gives me the jacket and I see him wear one identical to it, "What are these?" I ask, pointing to the jackets, "Bulletproof." Is his short reply. I nod.

He then gives me a short summary of the plan, and I am impressed as he came up with that in less than five minutes.

And I feel happy that he also let me fight, don't know if it was because there is no one else or he trusts me enough not to die.

But I'll take it.

I had thought I would have to argue and maybe even beg him to let me fight.

Clearing my head of these thoughts I concentrate on my job. Ryder nods at me like saying its time and I run in the opposite direction.

This is going to be so, so fun.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I am baaaaack. Sorry for the long wait but I had a small case of writers block and if it hadn't been for HibaMemonn I would've been buried under. So thank you so much, and this chapter is dedicated to you! Such a lovely friend and please don't kill me, I have updated! Hahahahaha.

Don't forget to VOTE and SHARE
Comment what YOU thought about the chapter?
What did you think about Aiden and Andrea's goofiness?
What do you think will happen next?

Lots of love,
Khushi.