"You must've really loved her then." I envied Ashton for being one of the lucky people in this world to feel love. It was a mythical thing, really, only a few people were able to go through such a thing. I personally did and didn't believe in love. I knew it existed, but I also knew that people like me don't have the chance to feel it.

"Of course. If you ever meet her, tell her that I moved on. Tell her that I already started sleeping around, or that I have a girlfriend." Ashton chugged another beer as his tears fell down.

"But wouldn't that hurt her even more?" I never really got this whole concept of love.

"Good. It's for the best. She needs to move on already. I still see her being cooped up in her room and crying from time to time." I could tell Ashton was more of trying to convince himself than giving orders to me.

"I don't know her though. What if I never meet her?" Ashton wasn't making any sense when he stated that I would meet an unknown girl soon.

"You will, Calum. You will." Ashton took a sharp intake of breath before patting my back a few times and stumbling his way to the blonde that he was supposedly eyeing.

"Hey babe." A red haired girl sat herself onto my lap and kissed my neck.

"Hey." I placed my hand on her thigh while whispering in her ear. She was highly intoxicated and seemed to be about sixteen. Her sparkly purple attire seemed more like a well fitted shirt than a dress.

"Let's dance." She giggled when she hopped out of my lap and dragged me to the dance floor. Her light blue eyes were rimmed with red as she rubbed herself onto me. I groaned while her ass closed the space between us. I held her hips close to mine and closed my eyes.

"Calum, come here real quick." Michael grabbed my hand and tugged me out of the dim dance floor. He dragged me into a dark room with smoke decorating the atmosphere.

"What? I was about to get a good lay." I whined at him and leaned myself onto the concrete wall.

"Smoke some pot. It tastes good, remember? Ashton sold us some for a low price." Michael brought the metal to his lips and inhaled the warm smoke. His eyes rolled back as he stumbled to a couch which was occupied by two girls. I snatched the metal object and copied Michael's actions. My world felt entirely fuzzy, and I sensed that I was about to pass out at the given moment. I was used to the sour aftertaste.

Michael was the reason I was not a violent addict to drugs, yet he was the reason I took them. He introduced me to all the guilty pleasures in this world though I almost got caught smoking an illegal substance in a children's park. I honestly didn't care since the evidence sank into the nearby pond. I just dashed for it with my vision dividing into two types of the same scenery.

"There. At least you got to smoke some tonight. You can go back to that hot chick." Michael smirked and winked at me. I returned his smirk while gesturing a lazy wave.

"Thanks dude. Don't wait for me tonight." I chuckled and backed away to the door, which was hazy to me.

"Never will." Michael laughed and turned to kiss a dark skinned girl next to him. Her body was wrapped in some sort of animal design, but her body was absolutely jawbreaking. She had the perfect body, no wonder Michael would be getting some of her later on. I tripped on the leg of a chair and fell back when the door slammed open.

"Michael." Alice's voice diminished once she saw him shagging a girl on the couch. The other tan girl joined them as she planted kisses on Michael's chest.

"I told you." My voice was more taunting than I intended, but my head was throbbing too much for me to correct myself. Alice's forest green eyes watered as she clenched her fists. Her hair was straightened, -I found out that she actually always straightens her hair- and she looked exhausted.