"Are you done?" Jaemin asked , and I nodded.

"Let's walk for a while." He said and I just say yes.

"Man , you don't have to date in the school." Jisung said.

"Shut up." Jaemin said and smack Jisung's back.

I chuckled , Jisung loves to tease us , so much.

We both walk away from the group and I just following Jaemin where he wants to go. End up , we at the rooftop , yet again. He loves this place so much.

"We'll continue being busy , ugh I can't meet you then." He said as he looked at me.

I pat his back.

"We can meet on weekend , if you're not busy." I said.

"Unfortunately , I'll have practice. Taeyong hyung wants perfection so we need to practice as much as we can ugh he can be annoying sometimes." He said and I hit his arm.

"You can't say that about your leader." I said and he chuckled.

"I can't wait to see your perform." I said.

"I can't wait to see your exhibition." He said and I smiled.

"I will miss you." He added.

"We meet each other like everyday , Jaemin." I said.

"But , still." He sighed.

"After the Talent and Art Day , should we go to the amusement park?" I suggest.

"Yes , we should , then we should go and watch movie together." He said , looking excited.

"Well that's a nice idea." I said.

I look at my watch, time's almost up.

"Let's go Jaemin , if not we'll get detention or demerits for nothing." I said , we both walk away and head to the class.

---

"So , the name that I call will draw the new drawing for the exhibition." Taeil said.

"Mina , Haeyoung , Yerim , Woojin , Jungwoo , Kihyun , Seunghee and Daehwi." He said.

"Oh my god ! We can draw!" Mina said.

Haeyoung just smiled.

"So , starting from tomorrow you guys need to stayback till you guys finish your drawing , for those who aren't selected , don't be jealous , you guys still have a job. You guys will decorate the hall under my supervision." He said again and we all nodded.

"And let me say this , I don't want any sabotage case happen this year , don't sabotage your friends who are doing the artwork and the ones who are drawing , please take care of your drawing. Get it?"

"Yes." We said in unison.

"Okay eight of you may think what you should draw , you may start today. Others , follow me to the hall." He said again.

After that , in the art room , there's only eight of us.

"Man! I don't have any idea." Daehwi said , sounds frustrated.

"Do we have any concept this year?" Seunghee asked.

"I don't know , Taeil doesn't say anything." Jungwoo said.

"You have any idea for yours?" Woojin asked me.

"Me? I'm thinking to draw a situation at the village but isn't that too old-fashioned?"

"Hm , no. That's actually okay." Yerim said.

"Why Taeil have to choose me? I don't even good at drawing." Kihyun said.

"Hah liar much? You are good." Mina said.

He shooked his head.

"Can we take a walk? Try to get inspiration?" Yerim asked.

"Does Taeil even allow that?" Seunghee asked.

"It won't be a problem right?" Mina said.

"Wait , I'll ask him." Jungwoo said and text Taeil. After a few minutes he replied and he said yes.

"Okay, I'm going out." Yerim said and then stand up from her chair.

"Yerim , wait for me." Kihyun said.

"Are you going to stay?" Seunghee asked.

I nodded.

"Sure ? We all want to go out." Mina said.

"Yeah , you can go." I said and smiled.

And with that , it just me. With the paints , brushes , canvas and pallets. This room make me calm as always. I open my notebook and start sketching , so I can start do it on my canvas tomorrow.

---

I honestly can feel this chapter is actually boring lol sorry for that ! I hope that this story can get better as the storyline goes on , i don't know what to say but this story might end anytime soon , i have more plans but just stay tuned !