5

"So did you find anything interesting?", Jungkook's father asked as he saw his son coming in through the front door of their house.

"Just few shops and stuff. I wanna go to the Internet cafe tomorrow. Also our stuff has reached!"

"Yes. You can go to your room and get some rest if you'd like"

"Okay cool"

Jungkook went up the stairs and went to his new room. It was a bit bigger than his previous room, but it didn't feel like home yet. His bed was already set up, covered with new sheets and pillows on it. Jungkook crashed on the bed and drifted off to sleep immediately.

"Jungkookie....it's dinner time. Come on", a female voice called from downstairs but there was no response from the boy who was sound asleep in his room.

"JUNGKOOK!", his mother screamed again and this time it definitely woke Jungkook up. He was pretty tired with the traveling and stuff but he ran downstairs to the dining table before he heard his mother's scream again.

"Had a nice nap?", Jungkook's father asked the half sleepy boy who nodded in reply and sat at the table. Jungkook waited for his mother to bring the food from the kitchen while his father was reading the newspaper since he couldn't do it in the morning.

"Are you ready to go to your new school?", Jungkook's father asked to start a conversation.

"Yeah"

"Good", and he continued to read his newspaper. But luckily, his mother came with the food and laid it on the table after which Jungkook quickly dug in and started eating.

"I have kept your new uniform and bag with the basic books in your room. You have to get up at 7 am tomorrow and your father will drop you since it's your first day", Jungkook's mother explained.

"Okay", Jungkook replied, stuffing the food in his mouth. He quickly finished his food and went to his room to chat with his friends for an hour and then it was time for him to sleep.
------------------

Sorry for this short and boring chapter

Thanks for reading!