Chapter 5: The Past

Começar do início

"Hey. What are you doing up this late at night?" I ask. I turn back around and throw my blanket onto the couch. I sit, and Naruto sits up.

"I should be asking you the same question."He says. He stands and walks over to me, sitting down on the couch. "Has something been bothering you?" I can't see his face, but I can tell he's worried. I get up and walk over to the night stand. I pull out the drawer and take out a flashlight.

I turn back around. "Lets go get something to eat, then we'll talk." I walk over Sasuke again and open the door to my room, slowly. I look back at Naruto, and I signal him to come. He follows and almost steps on Sasuke. Sasuke turns around, and Naruto continues. "You almost stepped on Sasuke!" I whisper.

"He shouldn't be sleeping like that." He whispers back.

We head down to the kitchen, and grab a couple of chips, and two sodas. We exit to the back door of the room of the hotel. I turn on the flashlight and it shows a pool attached to the hotel room.

"This place is too huge." Naruto says. "I can't believe there to be a pool for every celebrity room." I laugh a bit. I see a chair for two, and a table.

"Lets go over there." I say. We move over to the chairs and sit with our hands loaded with chips and a soda.We get back up setting down everything on the table, and sit down again. "I think we brought too much."

Naruto looks at the table. "Na. Its enough." We both laugh a bit.

This guy is awesome! I didn't think there was a type of guy like this! I remember what my mom said about someone helping me find peace. I push that aside and look at Naruto.

"So." He begins. "What's been bothering you?" He takes some chips into his hand, and eats them slowly. I look at him, and he looks at me.

I can't believe I'm doing this.

"Has your parents told you anything about your past?" I ask him. He frowns a bit, but then his face lightens to a smile.

"You mean, the part where we were friends since we were babies, but we have no memories of it because you and Sasuke moved away like at age 2 or 3?" He asks, while my eyes widen, and I try to take in what he just said.

"You know about all this?" I ask once again.

He nods. "Yeah. My parents told me about friends he had. He would tell me and Karin as a story, and we thought it was a true story from the beginning." He stops a bit before continuing. "When we were only 15, he told us the story again, and told us that the story was true. He did have friends that got married, but the lady that was married to the guy, died. He became a Manger to her daughter and had a Bodyguard that was her best friend." I lift an eyebrow. "I know it sounds like we've been staking you, but your Dad would call out parents."

"I can't believe it. Did you guys figure out that those people were us?"

"Yes. When Karin told me about you and how she loves your music, I realized that what my Dad and Mom told me on the story, was just described as your life. I told Karin, but she wasn't too sure. Our parents told us after the concert." I look at the ground. But then, I smile. I thought of how smart he actually is, and the thought that he figure all this out before all of us, makes me blush.

I look at him, blushing, I stand up. He does as well. "I can't believe you figured out all this." I say, happily.

He shrug. "I'm not that smart. Its just all logic." He smiles. I walk over to him.

"Well, I wouldn't have figured it out with all that celebrity thing." I smile.

"I guess." We smile at each. Just then, I realize that we're inches apart. Estimation...6 inches...MAX. We're still looking at each other, but with gentle expressions. I put a hand to the back of my head.

"I guess...its getting late." I say, breaking the silence.

"Wait." He says suddenly, catching my arm when I almost walked away. "There's something on your..." He points at his face, signal where I would have it on my face. I try to check where it is he's pointing at, but I can't see. The flashlight is on the table. He moves me gently close to him. Very close. He puts a thumb to the edge of my lips, making me react. Naruto looks at me. He knew what he had done, and he does it again. I react again. This time, Naruto is leaning in, and I do the same.

I feel the gentleness of his lips, press against mine, making me react again with his every move he does when stroking my back. His body against my body makes me react again and again, and his muscles make it worst. He makes me react in ways I didn't think I would.

I don't remember much from last night, but I can remember perfectly...on how Naruto had me like I were his girl. I felt so light.