Chapter 3

Luke's POV –

That 'date' was beyond awkward. But I have to admit Tiff was a good bowler.

As soon as I pulled into the drive she got out the car and ran to the front door. Was she upset? Earlier when I told her I was only doing this for Ella she looked...........hurt. But she hates me. I must just be seeing things. I slowly open the car door and make my way inside. On the way to my room I couldn't help but listen to a conversation between Tiff and Ash. I put my ear next to her door and listened carefully.

"So how was your date" Ashton's voice if muffled but I can hear him chuckle at the word date

"Please don't bring it up. Im thinking about calling it off, its just weird" I can hear her hesitate when she speaks. God she is so selfish. I don't realise what im doing until I walk into the room and up to Tiff.

"Your so selfish. Just because it's a little awkward doesn't mean you can call it off and let Ella get that hate. Its ment to be awkward, its fake dating" I spit in her face and she looks taken back for a second but it changes to anger.

"What the fuck do you think your doing? I said I was thinking about calling it off, not that I am. And anyway that slut deserves everything she gets" She spits back and Ashton steps up, coming between our two bodies.

"Guys chill out. Luke just go and wait outside for a second" He says carmly but my feet don't move.

"Luke" he calls again and I sigh angrily. I stomp out the room and slam the door. Waiting in the corridor for Ashton to come. I can hear muffled shouts from behind the door but choose to ignore it. Soon Ashton walks out of the room and shuts the door.

"What the fuck was that" He asks and I turn to face him

"Shes being selfish, breaking it off when theres a little tension. What about Ella" I ask and he chuckles

"Look, not everythings about Ella. And you have to think of her as well, I mean she really hates you. That's why you're going in there and you are both going to talk" He points towards the door and I laugh loudly.

"There is no way I am goi-" I was cut off by Ashton shoving me into the room and closing the door. There was a click on the door and I knew he had locked me in. I ran towards the door and tugged on the handle but it wouldn't budge.

"Ash is that you again, why'd you lock the door" Tiff shouts from the bathroom and I stand still. Ashton Irwin was going to die. He just locked me in a room with my enemy. Tiff exits the bathroom and her face drops when her eyes lock with mine

"Get out" She snaps and I move away from the door

"Well I would if Ash hadn't of locked us in here" I snap back and her eyes widen.

"I didn't even know I had a lock on the door. Wow wait, why has he locked us in here?" She asks and im just about to speak when Ashtons voice comes from the other side of the door

"You two are going to talk and become friends" He says and we look at each other in confusion. Tiff suddenly barges over to the door, banging on it furiously

"Ash, you better open this mother fucking door now or I will personally rip your head off your shoulders" She screams and I laugh at her comment.

"Oh maybe we could do that some other time, but for now you two have some talking to do" He laughs and I hear his feet tred down the hall, away from the room.

Just great!

Tiffs POV –

I hate Ashton Fletcher Irwin. I cant believe hes gone and locked me in a room with my enemy. I sigh deeply as I let my back slide against the door. Memories of this morning came back, except this time I wasn't crying.