Chapter 2

Lukes POV-

How dare Ash kick me out of the house. He was over reacting.

Right now we were at Ella's house. She lived in a little apartment by herself that was quite close to ours. We were in her room, kissing on the bed. She was straddling me while I was lying down. Her lips were rough against mine. It feels like every time im over hers we end up kissing or sleeping with each other.

"Hey babe, wanna have some fun" She whispered in my ear and I shiver. I don't know why but I wasn't in it today. I hated falling out with my best mate, especially because of that slag. Why did she have to be the one I have to fake date. Like I said before I was better off with a pig. I don't even know why me and Tiff fight, but we just do. There's nothing wrong with her, and actually shes quite pretty. Wait what! Did I just say that Tiffany, the girl I hate most, is pretty. God I am so out of it. I completely forget that Ellas still in the room. She's still looking at me, probably waiting for me to answer her question. I need something to distract me. I look at her and smile.

"Sure baby" I say seductively, grabbing her and dragging her under the bed cover.

Tiffs POV -

"Hey Tiff, management want you to go down to the studio and talk about the whole fake dating thing" Michael calls from the kitchen. I groan and get up from my comfy position on the sofa. Why did they want a meeting? Why not just call? I make my way to my bedroom and change into some shorts and a crop top. Slipping on some converse I make my way out the door and into my car.

Driving to the studio doesn't take that long, only about 5 minutes. I sing along to all the songs that come onto the radio. I can even sing but who cares. I pull into the parking lot and find a spot. God I hope this meeting doesn't take long, I want to get back to the sofa and telly. My feet drag me from my car and into the familiar studio. I've been here loads of times with the boys when they recorded songs. We always had a laugh, well most of us anyway.

"Oh there you are Tiff, please follow me" Phil says and gestures me into a small meeting room. I kindly smiled at him and went into the room.

"So I guess the boys have told you about whats going on" I nod and smile slightly.

"Well yeah, but I don't know much about it really" I say honestly and he chuckles

"Really theres nothing to know. Ella just needs a cover up for a few months, maybe more. However if you want to call it off at anytime that's fine, I know you and Luke don't really get along that well" He smiles and I nod awkwardly. As long as it wasnt for too long and I didn't have to like him.

"Will we have to you know.....kiss and stuff" I ask feeling nervous about the response.

"Well, maybe in public once in a while. Just to sell the relationship, and we've arranged a few 'dates' for you guys to go on. Nothing too much, but its just so people think you two are really going out" He explains further and I nod every once in a while even though I couldn't care less. Im seriously regretting letting the boys drag me into this. These next few months are going to kill me. I didn't even know how Ella puts up with him. Sure she didn't hate him but he was still an annoying prick.

"Ok, I think I could do that. Is there anything else I need to know?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"You can go but you have to get ready for a date tonight, just something casual. Your going bowling and to an arcade. By ready for 7" He explains whilst holding the door open.

"Great" I mutter under my breath as I walk out and back to my car. Why would anyone want to go on a date with Luke. It would be a miracle if we could get through a minute together without fighting. I start the car and make the route to the house. It was 5:30 so when I get home I will have to start getting ready. Oh how I would love to be someone else for tonight and well basically the whole time I have to fake date Luke.