Do you want to play a game

"Jade! Come on Jade! Don't be crazy!" Jade's hands were glowing a Kelly Green.

"You have done a thousand things to my family and my sister. Why should I let you live?" Lucas smiles a sinful smiles.

"Because I control you now!" He hit the button and the shock collar did nothing to her. He was confused. She put her hand on the collar and ripped it off. Lucas backed up even more.

"Guards! Maddie! Help!" Maddie ran to Lucas' aid. Maddie and Jade were standing there face to face. Jade puts up her hand and the glowing gets brighter. Maddie passes out.

"Maddie! No!" Lucas catches her before she hits ground.

"What did you do to her?" Jade tilted her head and smiled.

"I just put her to sleep. No harm done" Jade walks past them. Lucas held Maddie close while watching Jade

"Good Luck finding your sister! She could be anywhere." Jade put her hand up and Lucas blacks out. The guards look at Jade and hides in the chambers. The hallways was empty as Jade continued on her way.

Back at Devon's house, I was asleep on the computer desk, when Sam walked in and saw me asleep. He moved me from the desk and pulled me close to him. I woke up for a second to move. He picked me up and carried me to the couch. Once he set me down I went back to sleep. It was around noon when I woke up and looked around. My nephew was pulling on my hair.

"Sweet darling, that is my hair" I pulled my hair back from his grip. I rubbed my eyes and looks at Luke, my little nephew.

"You look more and more like your mother everyday. I am shocked you look her. I thought you would look like your Dad." Sam walked up to me and kissed my forehead. I smiled that he was still here. I thought he would be in the truck sleeping.

"You're good with kids! What can you not do?" I smiled at him and shrugged my shoulder.

"Babies love me. I'm a baby magnet."

"Have you ever thought of having kids of your own?"

"Yeah! Someday. I'm not ready to be a mother, right now. I am just waiting for the right person."

"Oh! I'm not the right person?" I giggled.

"I never said that! You are so uptight today. Did you wake up on the wrong side of the couch?"

"No! Someone woke me up a six this morning!" We laughed at each other. I set Luke on the floor and watched him run into his parents room. I sat back and Sam sat beside me. I laid my head on his shoulder, while he held my hand. I looked at my hand and smiled, that I chuckled a little.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing, I was thinking about when we met in 6th grade." He used his other hand and covered his face.

"Please don't remind me of 6th grade" I smiles and poking fun at him.

"Well, now I remember it like this. 'Excuse me, Miss? Have you seen Sage? I need her notes for History Class.' 'I'm Sage. You must be the new student.' I will never forget that." Sam tried to hide under my blanket.

"Stop it Sage! I don't like to remember that day when we met. It was embarrassing." I pulled the blanket off of him.

"Don't be! I love that memory. And I would rather remember that than not remember anything." Sam kisses my lips and I was happy that I was with him.

"I don't think I could lose you again. I love you, Sage" I looked up at him and beamed at him.

"I love you too, Sam. Things between us have gotten serious. I want this war to end before we go into the next chapter of our lives." Sam smiled his charming smiles, even his soft brown eyes were smiling. I liked that we have something here. Devon walks out with Luke in his arms.