No Big Deal

WOHOO!!! Two uploads in one day! Enjoy it while you can though. I don't know when I'll find the time to right. The music really ties in with th beganing. So if you're on the website please click play while you're reading it. So........... Here it is!!!!!!!!!1 Chapter 9! YaY!!! Wow I've really written a lot! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

RERCAP: 

"So, I'll pick you up at 7?" Brett asked. 

"Yep." I said.  

"Great. So I'll see you tomorrow." Brett said while walking away. 

"Yep. See you tomorrow." I closed the door and locked it.  

I skipped to my room and began to scream and jump around. I grabbed my phone and dialed Carol's number.  

She was not going to believe this! 

-- 

Chapter 9 

**Andrea's POV** 

My feet ran into another oversized puddle. Water flew up all around me. And soon enough, more water was being kicked in the air behind me. I took one quick glance behind me, they were way to close to be comfortable. I had to lead them out of Tiger territory before they hurt anybody else. 

I should've just turned around and fought them, but it would have been 8 against 1. I really hope Carol's alright. I made a sharp turn at one of the corners, their turn was wide. That slowed them down quite a bit.  

The rain felt refreshing on my skin but I couldn't enjoy it because my skin would immediately heat up before it could really cool down. I stole another glance behind me to see one of them reaching for my hood. I tried to pick up my pace, but it really was hard. We had been running for at least 5 minutes now.  

Carol had my blade. They all had theirs. I was defenseless. All I could do was run. And that was exactly what I was doing. 

I was running from the Pythons, a senior gang. And let me tell you, they were good. Once they graduated, the Tigers would be on top.  

I almost ran into a streetlight as I tried to turn another corner. The pole scared me so much I kept going straight, not realizing were I was going. I continued to run to an open field. Then it hit me. 

I was heading straight for the River. 

I made a move to turn but one of the Python members was on my side. Another one was on my other side.  

I was trapped. 

Carol and I had been jumped in an alley. Carol must have been closer to were they were hiding because she got punched in the nose. The Pythons were obviously looking for territory, but we weren't going to give it to them. In the little scuffle we had, Carol lost her blade and the Pythons forgot about me and went after Carol as their main target. I tossed my knife to Carol, who waved it around fending off the Pythons. They soon realized that I was the one who was without a weapon so they came after me. Carol didn't get an opportunity to hand me the switchblade so I took off running. The other gang followed me. Better to take out the leader, right?  

Now I was heading towards my death, with the rain following us, making the perfect atmosphere. I hadn't even gotten to go on my date with Brett yet! How unfair was that?! Wait, what the hell was I thinking? I was probably going to die right now and my last thoughts were about Brett? That didn't seem right. 

I could clearly see the rushing waters now. The were practically calling to me saying: 

Jump now! You'll probably just be pushed in later!