First Night Out

Urgh!!!!!!!!!! I'm so mad>=(. I wrote the 3rd part at 2 in the morning and then my laptop died and it didn't save my work. Sorry if it has some mistakes, I'm anger typing right now so I may have made a few mistakes. Okay and also my feelings are kinda hurt. I have 27 reads but only 4 votes? C'mon you guys?!?!? It's not that hard to click the vote button. It only takes a second and I'll forgive you guys.And don't play the music in youtube link til' I say so in the story.

Sorry it took so long, Chapter 3!!!!

RECAP;

I let my finger glide over the object in my pocket, pick it up and drop it. Get used to the feeling of it.

A shiny, new, purple, switchblade.

************************

I told Carol not to be nervous, but here I was, shaking in my sneakers. The bus slowly stopped at the closet stop to the park. I carefully got off, recieving a few glares from the very few passengers on the bus. I continued to walk until I reached the entrance of the park. I took a right into the alley and sat down on an old rusty garage can.

"Andrea. Is that you?" I jumped up out of my seat and looked up to see 7 hooded heads sitting on the fire escape.

"Damnit! You guys scared me. Get down here now." Wow my nerves were really getting to me.

They all climbed down very slowly, taking hours to get down.

"Hurry up Tigers! We haven't got all night!" That seemed to hurry them up quite a bit. As soon as they were all down I began to recite the speech I had prepared over the summer.

"Okay listen up. This night marks the 4 long years we will be working together. I can't promise that all of you guys will make it out alive. I will try to protect you guys. You also have to depend on you team here for safety. Don't go off by yourself. That basically screams, HERE I AM, COME AND KILL ME!!!!

Always have your weapon ready but don't always resort to that as your first option. Don't show that you're nervous or scared, other gangs will feed off of your fear. Our territory is from the entrance to the park to the creek so we will have to take shifts as kinda like guards. And please whatever you do, don't act or let it show that you are newbies. We want gangs to take us seriously and look at us as a major threat. Don't freak out if you kill someone, it's all part of the business. Now, Vanessa and Carol, you guys can take the first shift and go down to the bakery."

"Yes." Was the response I got from Carol. Vanessa simply nodded her head.

"Okay, as for......"

**Carol's POV**

"Okay, as for..." Were the last words I heard from Andrea as I walked away with Vanessa. We said nothing. Vanessa wasn't much of a talker and I honestly didn't know what to say. Wow that's a first.

Andrea was such a dependable leader. She acted like this was a walk in the park. I would kill for her confidence. Wow, that was kinda a sick joke in a way. Just as we made it to the bakery, I could make out a large black blob coming towards us.

Shit.

"Well hello there ladies. What are you two doing here at night?" The man said as he came closer to us til he was an arms reach away. He wore all black. Andrea had told me the Panthers wore black.

"This is Tigers territory. So you better leave now." I stated as a matter- of- factly. Vanessa was frozen in place.

The man or teenager chuckled. His hood didn't cover his face very well.I hope mine did."Who are the Tigers?"

"We are!" Vanessa pratically screamed. I mentally slapped myself. Way not to act like a newbie Vanessa.

"Oh really? Well why don't you to come with me. I promise not to hurt you now." I hated the cockiness in his voice.

What pocket was my blade in? I really needed to improve my orginazational skills.

"Why don't you just back off. Those are my girls you're messing with." A voice matching his cockiness said from behind us.

Vanessa and I stepped aside so Andrea could come in between us. She faced the teen with her arms crossed, and her hood covering most of her face. How could she see?

The man chuckled his signature chuckle."Well hello there Andrea. It's so pleasant to see you again.Well I'm just here to claim this territory for the Panthers. So if you don't mind..."

Andrea cut him off."No, I do mind. This is Tiger territory and you better leave. NOW." Andrea sounded scary as she got a little closer to the teen. Her arms were still crossed.

"What if I don't want to?"Asked the teen as he touched Andrea's cheek.

BIG mistake.

**Andrea's POV**

That did it for me. I stabbed him right in the gut. Vanessa gaped from behind me but I didn't care.

"Tsk tsk Andrea. What would your mommy do if she found out?" Asked the Panthers' leader. His voice was a mixture of cockiness and pissed off. The rest of the Panthers were following him. They all apeared from the backround of the Panther who was rolling around on the ground.

"Don't bring my mother into this." My voice had warning written all over it.

"You just got yourself into a lot of trouble. And there is only one way to deal with trouble. But what would Ms. Hart do if she was on her morning patrol and found her daughter dead?" I hated how this creep knew my family. It was bring your kid to work day and they happened to be in custody that day.

The panthers all rose their blades in the air. I snapped my fingers, just like in the movies, and heard footsteps behind me. I also heard the sounds of blades being drawn. Good. They were all ready.

(Cue music)

"I guess we will just have to...." I've had enough of his talking.

I quickly lunged for his neck with my blade. The Tigers were all behind me, each aiming for a different member of the Panther gang.

He blocked my blade with his and tried to right-hook me. I grabbed his fist with me free hand and twisted it. He yelped in pain as he angirly aimed his blade at me. As it was coming down I dove to the left. The blade grazed my right arm and as I fell to the floor, I could feel the blood oozing out of my arm. He took this oppurtunity to jump on top of me but I rolled over and he face-planted into the cement. I needed to finish this and check if my crew needed any help. He regained his cool and jumped on top of me, his blade ready to attack. I wrapped my arm around his back and reaptedly and successfully stabbed his back. He screamed in pain as his body went limp. I quickly shoved his body up and looked around.

Every single one of the Tigers had made her kill.

I pointed to the wall off the bakery as Carol whipped out a can of spray paint and artistically marked the wall with TIGERS.

"Okay everybody. Umm great job. Take one more shift with somebody and head home. Get some sleep cuz' we have a big day tomorrow." The Tigers quickly scampered away as I stayed put. I looked at the scene in front of me. Then it registered into my mind.

I KILLED SOMEONE!!!!!

I went into to shock and I was suddenly glad I sent the girls on thier way because it took me a few minutes to recover.

Then I saw a police car coming down the street. Crap. I ducked into the black alley and ran all the way home, not even bothering to consider the bus.

As soon as I slipped into my window, I stripped my clothes off and put them and the switchblade in the secret compartment. I gauzed the slice in my arm.It wasn't that deep but it was still bleeding. I put on my pjs and climbed into bed, daring to look at the clock,3:39. Wow, I guess my body has to get used to my new sleeping hours. Sleep came quickly because I was very tired. Just as I was slipping into a peaceful sleep one thought ran through my head.

I TOOK SOMEONE'S LIFE.

*******************************

Hope you liked it! The original version was a little different but someone's laptop decided not to save it. For example, there was more of Carol's POV, but I liked writing in Andrea's better. Do you like it when I write in someone else's POV ? I need to know cuz that might come in handy later*wink,wink* Keep on reading cuz I drastically change everything. VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Luv Ya! Bye.