Brett

Hey guys! Not a lot to say so yep. But sorry if i take a while to upload. It really takes awhile to write it all. Sooo with no further ado (a do? I don't really know) Chapter 6 YaY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

RECAP:

**Brett's POV**

Wow. She's amazing. Maybe I should go and see if she's alright. She might be a little shaken up.

I was just getting inside my car when I heard a blood-curdling scream.

--

Chapter 6

**Brett's POV con.**

I slammed my car door shut and ran up the pathway that lead to her house.

The same blood-curdling scream met my ears once again and I ran even faster. The door was still open and inside was very dark. I slowed my pace down to a jog as I stepped inside.

Another long hallway. Finally, I reached the end and was greeted by an inviting living room with four other people in it.

I couldn't help but let the remainder of my blood boil.

Sam was on the floor, on top of Andrea. Bash and Wes were holding her wrist like they had been in the parking lot. Andrea was squirming and trying to get her hands free while Sam ripped open her shirt.

There was blood on the white chair near them which told me Andrea had probably hit her head again or her head was forced down onto the corner of the chair.

I couldn't contain my anger anymore and I wouldn't just stand here and do nothing so I grabbed Sam by the back of his shirt and probably some of his skin and ripped him off Andrea.

I punched him in the face once and undoubtedly gave him a black eye. Bash let go of a terrified looking Andrea and approached me, his fist ready. I kneed him were it would hurt the most and gave Wes a warning look. He backed away from Andrea, who was looking at me, and put his hands up in surrender while running out the front door.

I then realized Andrea was watching all of this so I let her blackout before picking up Sam by the collar and bringing him up to eye level. I stared in his horrible hazel eyes for a good 5 seconds. If you ever even TOUCH her again I'll kill you. I ran that through his mind a few more times before letting him go, knowing he got the message. One glance at Bash was all I took to get him to scram out the door with Sam closely following behind .

I carefully picked up Andrea and took the blood out of the chair before finding a bathroom.

**Andrea's POV**

My head didn't hurt as much as it had and I felt comfortable. I wanted to go back to sleep when something told me to wake up.

I slowly opened my eyes, to find myself in my bathroom leaning against the sink, while sitting on Brett's lap.

Wait what?

Brett was wrapping a gauze around my head when he noticed I was awake and gave me a smile that held relief and pity.

Then it all came back to me.

Walking inside and Wes grabbing me and pulling me deeper inside. I screamed as loud as I could before he but his over-sized hand over my mouth. He let me go, only to grab my wrist while Bash grabbed the other and pushed me onto the ground, hitting my head on something unidentifiable.

Sam came out of nowhere and sat down on top of me. He pulled my sweater up and began to rip open my buttons when I let out another scream. He threw his sweaty hand over my mouth to prevent me from making another noise. This couldn't be happening!!!