Shot 2

Heya all!! 💫

Thanks a lot for voting and showering your love on the previous shot!! 💓💓

Happy Reading! 💜

*****

"Arey! Sanyu, listen Chotu Sorry!! I didn't mean that." He tried to explain but she didn't even turn for once and ran from there weeping silently.

"God!! Yeh kya ho gya..meri Chotu gussa ho gyi..main toh mazak kar rha tha but yha toh gadbad ho gyi." He sighed sadly thinking how will he pacify her now.

School got over but she didn't come to him like always to go back home together.

Randhir waited at the main gate for her. Twenty minutes passed but there was no sign of her. He then decided to ask her classmates.

"Hey, Suhani!" He called one girl.

"Oh! Hi.." She greeted.

"Have you seen Sanyukta??" He asked getting tensed.

"No, but I think I heard her asking someone that Can she accompany them today for going home..." She informed and roamed her eyes around and said "She's not around then I think she went home."

"Ohkay, thank you!!" He replied slowly thinking how mad she is on him. He started walking back home sadly. He was angry with her too.

"Aesa bh kya gussa atleast sath main ghar toh chal leti..bat nhi krni thi then it was fine!! Or if itna gussa tha toh she could have just informed." He blabbered to himself and decided to take her class but then thought she is still a kiddo, her Chotu, and she can't even get angry with him. He's the only one who get more pain watching her fallen face.

"Kya kru main agar dant bh dia na vo mjhse ar gussa ho jayegi...and I know my devil very well then she will not say anything to me but she will straight away run to my Mom, complain her about me!! That means another ruthna manana with my mom. I can't handle two angry ladies at same time." He pouted at his helpless condition.

He thought to reach home first and then decide what will he do.

He was walking lost in random thoughts, he grinned when he saw the ice-cream parlour.

"Oh, yes! How can I forget her weakness...She melts just like an ice-cream looking at her weakness longingly."

He quickly walks towards the parlour and buys her favourite.
He remembered the melting of ice-cream a few days back and now he didn't want to repeat that case again. He took long-long strides and ultimately started running to reach as soon as possible.

He pressed the doorbell twice but no one came. He knew she would be knowing who is there at the door.
He again rung the bell continuously and a shrill voice came saying "Ghar main koi nhi hai, vapas jao!!" He smiled imagining her cute grumpy face while saying this.
But he didn't stop again started ringing the bell continuously.