Shot 4

Hello 🙋

The response is getting low.... 😔😢

Happy Reading! 💞

*****

#15 Years Later

"May I come in, Sir?" A voice asked filled with politeness.

"Oh, of course! Come." Boss replied nodding his head.

"Yes, sir? You called me urgently. Any emergency?" She asked her studious yet jolly boss.

"Not an emergency but I have a huge opportunity for you. One big project is waiting for you." Boss replied warmly smiling at her while adjusting his glasses.

"Really Sir, I'm ready for it!!" She squealed excitedly.

"Arey Vidushi! Wait at least listen about the project first." He chuckled at her excitement.

"I already know it's amazing that's why you called me here." She said smartly.

"Yeah, that's true!!" Boss nodded raising his eyebrow at her smartness.

"You know Shekhawats'?" He asked.

"You mean 'The Shekhawats'?" She widened her eyes.

"Yep...there one and only son is all set to get married. They have approached us to make the wedding successful with our amazing skills." He prompted.

"Wow!! It would be a huge success for us too...Isn't it?" Her excitement knew no bound.

"Of course! And that is why I want my brilliant, intelligent and responsible employees to take up this project. Plan the wedding as per their expectations and make it successful." He spoke closing her open mouth.

"I'm really obliged, Sir. You chose me for this." She said blinking her eyes thankfully.

"Thank me later when you'll make this project a big hit just like your previous ones. And if the responsibility is so huge then this time you'll not work alone on this but as a pair." He informed her.

"But with whom?" Her brows drew together.

"Par--" He started but somebody knocked the door again.

"May I come in, sir?" A manly voice came from behind.

"There he is...Come in!" Boss smiled.

Vidushi looked back and gasped watching him standing there smiling wickedly looking at her.

"Oh, God!! Not again..." She huffed and Parth laughed inwardly watching her displeased expressions.

"So, As I was telling you...Parth Kashyap will be your partner in this project. You both will work together." Boss declared expected a positive reply.

"Sir, please. I can work with anybody peacefully but him. I want someone else to pair up with me." She said annoyingly.

"Ms.Vidushi! My decision is final. You both can set aside your banters and work together otherwise it won't be good. Even your job can be at stake. You both want to lose the job or want a good promotion after this, your call. Now you can go and start your work." Boss glared both of them and told them in no-nonsense tone sternly.