Shot 5 ~ (B)

Hola!!!

Enjoy! 💓

*****

Sandhir woke up with certain noises coming from their respective mansion's hall. They came out and saw various preparations were going on and their mansions were getting dolled up beautifully.

"Is there any function in the house? Which I'm not aware of?" Randhir thought.

***

"Mom! Is there some special occasion?? These decorations?" Sanyukta asked her mother not knowing what is happening in her own house.

"Yeah...your marriage!" Anju replied casually.

"Oh..okay!! Good." Sanyukta nodded and turned back to return to her room.

"Wait...what did you say, Mom?" She flinched.

"You heard right...Sanyu!!" Her mother smiled sweetly.

"We remember Sanyu...you and Randhir promised to get married on the same day. He is also getting married on the same day as yours.He didn't tell you?" Kishore asked her. He came out from his room listening to their conversation.

This bewildered her more than her marriage news. Her heart shattered listening to it. Vidushi's words suddenly hit her hard. She feared till yesterday that what if her words come true and today it became a reality. On top of that, he also didn't tell her.

Vidushi was a silent spectator till now. She hugged Sanyukta squealing happily.

"Wow...Sanyukta you are getting married and that hottie...I mean Randhir too!!" She repeated again intentionally.

Sanyukta rushed into her room before her tears can ditch her. She was feeling so many mixed emotion at the same time. She doesn't know what exactly should she react and on which news is she is crying...Her marriage or His??

***

"Mom! What's happening? Is there any party which I'm not aware of?" Randhir asked Renuka who was busy telling the helpers the types of flowers should be used for decorations.

"No, it's your marriage preparation is going on." Renuka replied gazing at him for a moment.

"I'm not in a mood to joke, Mom!" His lips quirk up hearing this.

He gawked at her face only to figure out any sort of humour on her face but she maintained a straight face.

"No, Mom. It can't happen." He said seriously.

"It is happening. And yeah...Don't worry Sanyukta is also getting married on the same day as we remember your promise to get married on the same day." Renuka caressed his cheek and went away.

Everything froze at that moment for him. His condition was same as Sanyukta felt at that point after listening to the horrific news. Parth's words striked in his mind. They echoed again and again making him vulnerable even to imagine her with some other boy than him.

Chotu & Motu [#ShotContest] ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें