Shot 3

Hello 🙋

Did anyone miss Chotu and Motu?? 😶😶
(Sorry for being so late!) 😷

Enjoy! 😊

*****

"Nhi Sanyu! Tujhe kuch bh sochna pdega, Randhir aese nhi mjhse friendship tod skta. But main kya kru??" She got very tensed and was on the verge of crying.

••••

Next Day

Randhir woke up with a huge smile. He was happy and very excited about his birthday party and cute little presents which he will receive.

Randhir went to school and thought about Sanyukta, she remains more excited and happy for his birthday.
He forgot about the silly fight which they had yesterday. He was waiting for her to jump on him and to hug him tightly and to sing birthday song while placing light pecks on his cheeks. He was smiling sheepishly thinking about the upcoming moment.

School bell rang loudly and his reverie broke. Students ran into their classroom as classes were about to begin. He frowned and looked around but there's no sign of her. He walked towards her classroom to see her why exactly she didn't come to him yet. On reaching her classroom, he roamed his eyes all around to spot her. All the other students gave him weird looks. Suhani came forward and answered his unasked question.

"She didn't come today."

"Ohh!" He replied meekly and left from there. His eyes got moist, every person was wishing him and he thanked them flatly with fake smiles. All his excitement flew away. He was impatient to hear her wish because she holds an important place in his life. School got over on a not so happy note for him. He walked back home and found his whole Mansion decorated as per his liking.

"Oh my birthday boy, You came!" Renuka pecked his forehead affectionately, little bit relaxing his grumpy mood.

"Did something happen, Ron?" She quizzed noticing his fallen face when he entered.

"Ugh? No, Mom. It's just I'm a little bit tired. You know, right! How much over-enthusiastic I remain the whole day. So.." He chipped desperately to convince, not making eye contact with his mom.

"Ohh!! Ohkay, baby you go to your room and change quickly. Meanwhile, I'll send the lunch into your room. After eating it have a small nap. You have your party at night. You have to be energetic, right?" She hugged him getting the hint something is definitely wrong and he hummed in reply.

"Even if you come now, I'll definitely not talk to you. Don't you remember my birthday? Was our fight or your anger empowered your senses which made you forget my birthday also? You didn't even call for once to wish me. I won't talk to you Sanyukta, ever!" He roared looking at their huge photos tung on the wall of his room.

"I won't forgive you!" He said and tears finally made their way out of his heavy orbs.

*****