An Endless Night?

You tilted you head slightly and looked to Kyoya with a bit of confusion

Kyoya just asked you to dance? The creepy guy that scribbled your name on his book when you first came into the host club.... Wants to dance with you?

You looked to his eyes seeing nothing but sincerity in them. You listened to the music starting up and hesitantly accepted his offer to dance. "well I guess a little more dancing practice wouldn't hurt" you said smiling lightly as he walked up to you grabbing you waist and you hand and slowly moving along the dance floor with you.

You followed along, hearing the orchestras slow pacing music in the background. Looking up to Kyoya his glasses seeming like a barrier between his reality and yours.

"I can't figure you out."
He suddenly said catching you off guard. You looked at him in confusion. Before he continued to talk. "you seemed to be constantly avoiding the host club, but at ouran I've never seen any girl try to purposely avoid it. " he paused for a bit before looking down at you "I can't figure out why you're different though, why you chose to act like that"

You raised your brow slightly confused at the way he was talking to you.

Kyoya is confused??

You shrugged lightly still trying to dance at the same time as you were thinking. "it just doesn't make all that much sense that the girls idolize you all when they will never have a chance to actually be with you." you paused before you looked up to him "I mean it's not like you genuinely like the girls you're flirting with you just do it for entertainment" you said the music to the song seeming to slow to its end.

Kyoya seemed like he was finally understanding why you didn't volunteer to hang out with them..

They were dangerous in a way, if they took your heart there would be a strong chance that they wouldnt give theirs in return.

He nodded his head and hummed lightly "I see, it does make more sense now" he said his breath still close to your face.

It was at this moment you realized that he was still holding onto your waist and you were still holding onto him. You let go and backed away Kyoya hesitantly doing the same. Before he gave a small bow "thank you y/n for this dance"

He suddenly turned to a girl behind him pulling at his sleeve and asking him shyly to dance. Seeing this you turned away and walked off the dance floor. Clearing your throat and sighing looking down to your feet.

Why is everyone asking me to dance? God my feet are killing me..

You walked over to the side of the room once again, a few small chairs had been set up so you decided to sit down real quickly.

You looked around the room seeing the host club dancing with different girls and flirting with all of them. The girls faces always a bright red, with shimmering eyes.

You felt your face fall, and felt a pit grow in your stomach...

Weird why am I like this suddenly..

Am I jealous..?
.
.
.
Nah

You stood up and went to go get a drink to hopefully help. Hearing a familiar voice behind you.
"Hey y/n." They said before grabbing a drink as well. It was haruhi.

You smiled at him " hey, haruhi. " you said taking a drink of your waterr. Haruhi gave a little smile to you also getting some water.

" taking a break from dancing?" You asked haruhi, as all the other hosts were dancing with ladies.