I got out of my car and walked inside. When Pam saw me walk in she came over to me and hugged me.

"How was your vacation", she asked breaking the hug.

" Good. I had uh a lot of fun", I said smiling.

" I'm so glad to hear that", she replied back."

Before I could reply back to Pam I ended getting interrupted by Michael.

"Dwight your back! how was your trip!?", Michael yelled across the room.

" It was good. I really enjoyed the vacation", I shouted back at him.

Pretty much my whole day went like that. Most of my co-workers came over to me and asked how my trip was and I told them. Jim never showed up which was strange because he never misses a day of work. I was kinda tempted to ask Micheal where Jim was but than Michael would be asking me why I'm so worried about him. So in the end I decided to keep my mouth shut and ask Pam during lunch. Wait why am I so worried about Jim I thought to myself. I should be glad he's gone shouldn't I? But I'm not. I miss him. I miss talking to him. I miss him in general. I hope he didn't quit? I mean would he have quit because of me? I hope not. I sighed and went back to working to distract myself from thinking about him any longer.

When lunch break came around I walked over to Pam's desk.

"Um, Pam did Jim quit?," I asked.

" No didn't. He woke up not feeling well so he stayed home".

"Oh uh okay. Um I'm going to go the break room and get food". Oh god I just now made that even more awkward. I turned around and quickly walked away fast to the break room.

I went to the vending machine and bought myself a payday. I went to one of the back tables and sat down.

" Dwight is everything okay?", Pam asked as she entered the break room.

"No okay. I miss Jim like crazy. I wish he felt the same way I did", I answered quietly.

" Dwight I shouldn't be saying this but Jim feels the same way. It took him awhile to realize it. He misses you like crazy too."

"Really?", I asked again making sure what she was saying was true.

" YES!", she yelled out loud.

I wasn't sure how to respond to her questioned because I was just so shocked to know that Jim liked me back. Tears filled my eyes with joy. Pam pulled me into a hug and held me tightly.

" Pam these are tears of joy", I looked up smiling at her.

" I think you should go pay Jim a visit later tonight", she replied.

" I think so to", I said still smiling.

After work I went straight home and showered. I couldn't wait to see him. I missed him dearly. It was only six o'clock and I didn't want show up at his house and he not be there. So waited a few hours before leaving the house.

A few hours later I got dressed and headed downstairs. As I was about to leave I got interrupted by Mose.

" Where you going at this time", he asked in confusion.

" What are you talking about it's only nine", I said in annoyance.

" Uh huh. You never leave the house at this time on the weekdays because you always say you need to be well rested for work in the morning", Mose said as he crossed his arms.

" If you must know I'm meeting Jim, Pam, and Jeremiah at the movies".

" What movie are you seeing", He questioned as if I'm lying.

"We are seeing um Rampage okay!? Now can I go or do you have like a thousand more questions to ask!?", I shouted in a annoyed tone.

" Jeez someone's cranky," he smirked.

I rolled my eyes at him and slammed door as hard as I could as I left the house. I got in my car and drove off to Jim's apartment.

Jim's point of view

I was about to take a shower when I heard someone knocking on my door. I put my towel and shorts down on the bed and headed to the door.

I opened the door and saw Dwight standing there. I was shocked to see him standing outside my apartment. Me and him have not spoken to each other in over a week that I wasn't sure how to respond. Instead I froze up.

" Jim? Are you okay?",Dwight asked in concern.

My mouth became so dry, and I could feel a lump form in my throat. I couldn't stand like this forever. So I moved my lips apart slighty. " why you here?", I questioned him.

" Jim is it true? Do you really like me?," he asked.

Instead of replying to his questioned I stepped forward to be closer to him. My eyes fixated on his blue eyes. I wrapped my hand around his neck, I leaned in and brushed my lips against his. He kissed back and he placed his hands around my waist. I smiled as he kissed me passionately. His tongue ran across my bottom lip and I slightly opened my mouth allowing him to enter. He deepened the kiss. His hands found their way up to my hair. He pulled on my short brown wavy hair as his tongue stroked against mine and the kiss became quickly heated.My hands made their way down his back as I pulled him tighter against my body. I kissed him hungrily and desperately like as if this was the last time we would ever see each other. 

I kissed him once more before pulling away for air and met his eyes. " Your so beautiful. You know that", I smiled. I pulled him into a hug and laid my head against his shoulder. " I love you Dwight".

" I love you too", he replied.