Chapter thirty four

Start from the beginning

I smiled then headed for my room.

---------

Morning

So i woke up and started getting dressed around 4 this morning. Tyler and i were supposed to leave right at 5 but i was still in here getting dressed.

After finding something to wear i put on a pair of regular denim jeans with the cuffs ripped at the bottom and my "Aaliyah" shirt. I decided to wear my all black fenty creepers. I put my hair in a bun, slayed my edges, then i put my hoop earrings on. I know they say "The bigger the hoop the bigger the hoe", but thats not the case with me. I just like big hoops. Then i put on some lip gloss.

Dad had already brought my bags and suitcase downstairs. After walking down the steps i went over to Reeses. He started licking all over my hand. " Im gonna miss you the most buddy ", i said. He started whimpering. " So you're not gonna miss your pops ", dad questioned me. I stood up and walked over to dad.
" Of course im gonna miss you old man ", i told him. He smiled then hugged me tight. " I know i was just messing with you ", dad said. Then i smiled. " Are you gonna miss me, daddy ", i asked him. " No ", he said. I looked at him in shock as i held my chest. That's when the doorbell ranged.

" Im just playing with you ", dad said as he laughed. I rolled my eyes. " Yeah yeah whatever ", i said. I went to open the door. Tyler was standing there looking fine as hell. I started to get butterflies.

" Wassup ", Tyler said. He came up and hugged me. " Um i know you better move your hands from right there boy ", my dad said. Tyler quickly looked up. " Oh- aye, wassup Kenan ", he said. He walked around me then up to my dad. " I didn't even see you ", Tyler continued. He had his hand out, ready to dap my dad up but dad just looked at his hand. " Hm ", dad said then walked off into the kitchen.

Tyler looked back at me. Then i shrugged my shoulders. " Ok well dad im leaving now ", i yelled out. Dad came back out. " Ok be safe and i love you ", he said. " I love you too, Kenan ", Tyler said. " Boy get out of my house ", dad told him.

" Ok i love you dad ", i said as i followed behind Tyler outside. " Ok I love you too, make sure you call me every chance that you get ", dad said. I gave him a thumbs up. Tyler put my bags and stuff in the trunk. Then we hopped in the car. We buckled up and then we drove off.

A little after, Tyler stopped somewhere so could get something to eat. We decided to eat inside the car. I looked in the rearview mirror and saw him coming out of the restaurant with bags of food. Thank God because my stomach was growling.

I leaned over and opened the door for him. After he got in he closed the door. " Thanks , Here's yo food ", he said as he handed it to me. " Thank you ", i said. I pulled out my biscuit then took a huge bite of it. I looked over and saw him just watching me. " What weirdo ", i said. He just smiled. " I can't watch my baby eat ", Tyler asked. I waited until i swallowed my food down.

" Who said i was your baby ? And no you can not ", i said then i took a sip of my drink. " Oh so we playing that game huh ", he said. " Ty, you know that im still with Kaine ", i told him. Tyler sucked his teeth. " Man yo i ain't tryna hear none of that shit, ro ", he said. " Well its true, the fuck ", i replied. " If that was the case then why we was doing what we were doing last night then ", he questioned.

I ignored him. " Ard then, so shut that stupid shit up cause im not tryna hear it ", Tyler said. " I don't know why your ass is getting angry but you needa tone that shit down ", i said. " You not finna talk to me like im some bitch either ", he responded. " Well you're not about to talk to me any kind of way either ", i said.

" Ard Ro, whatever im off of it ", Tyler said. " Just know that im not doing none of that lovey dovey type shit with you nomore ", he said. I looked over at him. " You're really overreacting but i aint ask you to do that anyways ", i responded. " oh don't worry im not. You wanna know why im acting like this ? Its because you tryna play me ", he said.

" Nigga how in the hell am i tryna play you ", i questioned him. " Fuck you mean ?! Bro just leave me alone bro ", Tyler said. " Ard Tyler, because you're wyling right now ", i said. " Oh-yo ! Im wyling ?! But you out here on some ho shit juggling two niggas but im wyling ? ",  he said. I can't believe he just called me a hoe. He got bend. " Oh yeah, you got me fucked up ", i responded.

" Like how you was tryna have sex with me but was still talking to Tori ? Yeah nigga you the hoe. Maybe i should've never came over to check on your crybaby ass. Now i know why your dad dont wanna have anything to do with you, you a dramatic ass bitch ", i continued. Then it got quiet. Damn i just realized what i just said.

" You know what, fuck you Ro after im done going to this bullshit with you, im cutting you off and that's on everything i love ", Tyler said. He looked at me with such anger in his eyes. He never looked at me like that before. He started the car then we drove off.

Do he really mean what he said to me just now ? I didn't mean what i said to him and now he hates me. I really wanted to cry but i just held them in for the rest of the ride.

*****************

Sorry guys, im not gonna make the chapters long anymore 😂❤ but yeah .