chapter 15

I wake up to my alarm going off and running around in the hallway. I get up and look in the mirror before getting in a cold shower. I come out and put on my favorite pair of ripped skinny jeans, crop top and my stay weird beanie. I lace up my shoes grabbing my bag and phone.

When stepping one foot out of my room I get tackled by my younger brother Chris who somehow managed to tie his shoe laces together. But before saying anything to him his shoes were off and he's running outside to his buds car.

Great day, I say to myself before going downstairs to get breakfast. No one else was home, dad was at work Taylor had some friend problems and well Chris just left. So I have to make cereal. Opening the cabinet to find both my Special K and Cheerios were gone.

Wow my day couldn't get any worse. So I grab a apple and walk to school. When I get to the school it's only 7:00. School starts at 7:30 but when I look over and see her I wish school would start now.

"Lauren! Lauren!" she says running towards me.

"Oh hey Very! how are you?"

"Great, now that I see you."

"Umm Very, about th-"

"ehhemm, hey Lauren whose this." says a voice from behind me.

When I turn around I see Camila, crossed arms and hatred, jealousy and lots of anger written all over face.

"Oh, umm, hi Camila. This is umm, this is Ve-"

"Vero, Laurens ex. I came back to see her. Try to get a fresh start and get my girl. Who are you?" Vero says interrupting me.

"oh really?" asks Camila pain and hatred in her eyes growing more and more as Vero nods her head yes.

"Well nice to meet you Vero, I'm Camila, Camila Cabello. Laurens girlfriend." Camila says harshly to Vero. Whose face is now red.

I take back what I said though. Today can get so much worse and the school bell hasn't even rang yet.

.

.

.

.

.

A/N: Thank you all for being patient with me. And giving me 10.6k reads and 463 votes. It has been a rough time but me and my family are getting stronger, and you all helped me through it. Thank you!!! I love you all <3333

Is She The One? (Camren)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें