chapter 6

I jump up grab my bag and music and run upstairs. Getting to the top to finally catch my breath. I walk in class and sit down, the bell rings just in time. But the door suddenly opens and she slowly walks to the seat next to me and sits.

"Glad you could show up Miss Cabello. What is your excuse today?" He asks you can hear the aggravation in his deep strained voice.

"My excuse today is I fell in love with the most beautiful voice I have ever heard."

I feel myself start to get jealous by whoever she is talking about. I then raise my hand and ask to use the restroom so I can get out of the room, and get away from her. Mr Green soon says yes but when I am heading out, i see Camila in the corner of my eye looking at me scared and worried. I wonder why?

I walk out of the door and head down the hall to the bathroom. But right when I was about to go in, I was grabbed from behind and my mouth got covered with a very girlish looking hand. Next thing I know I am in a dark and small janitors closet and before I know it the lights were on and she was in front of me. Her beautiful brown eyes looking in mine. I don't know why I am falling for her when we are not even together but I am. I start to realize she was talking but I wasn't listening what should I do so I just shook my head yes like I was actually listening.

"Really? Omg I didn't think you would actually say yes. This is amazing. Well I will pick you up at 8 tonight then that is when the movie starts. But got to get back to class. Bye!!"

She soon says in a loud whisper. With that she was out of the room and I was standing alone with my jaw dropped.

"Did I really just agree to go on a date with her the famous popular Camila Cabello?" I ask myself.I stood there for about 5 minutes asking myself what happened but with no way to take it back, and at least I know we are going to a movie so I don't have to be to dressy. A few minutes later I decide to head back to class. When I walked in I couldn't help but look back at Camila. She just sat there and smiled at me blushing just a little bit. Why do I feel like this girl likes me? She is the most popular girl in school has so many friends I thought she liked guys. I know she has never dated a guy or anything but how her and her friends drool all over the basketball and football players it is not hard to tell. Even if she did like a girl though come on what is the chance it was me Lauren Jauregui the girl with zero friends and straight A grades. How could I be chosen by anyone.

At that point I felt light headed it got dark oh no don't fall over don't faint please not here anywhere but here. All I remember is me on the cold ground and a loud shriek, running footsteps coming to my side. Then it was dark, blank, the voices roaming in my head. The bullying, the cutting, the pills all roaming around inside. I'm lost no, no here is the light. It looks peaceful practically yelling for me to walk to it. right as I am about to step in. I sit up sweat drenched all over my clothes. I was in the room again. The room of all white the room which makes me beg in pain and to get out. But I feel something on my hand. I look down and see a small but soft hand upon mine. I look up to see who is the owner and she is sleeping. The chair looked very uncomfortable with it being wood I was so sorry for her. I feel her hand move and see her eyes start to open. Wow those eyes are beautiful I fall in love with them more and more every time I look into them.

"Good morning beautiful" I say in my raspy morning voice but she does not smile or blush just simply looks sad.

That is when I decide to look over to the window. It was dark out and there was a full moon. But what wait a full moon wasn't due till Friday. It is only Monday right? I looked over back at her scared not knowing what to say or what to do.

"How long was I gone?" I say uncontrollably. Her face goes scared and she looks worried. But without a word she leaves the room and comes in with her father and my father.

"How long was I asleep?" I say again more aggressiveness in my voice then before hand. I see Camila's hand tighten upon her dads when I said it. Was she that scared? Was I gone that long? I need these questions answered.

"Lauren you have been asleep for 5 d-d-days" Camila says trying to hold back the verge of tears.

"Can I talk to Camila alone please?" I ask quietly not sure if anyone can really hear me or not.

"Yes, for a little. but then I will be in to check you and see approximately when you can go home." Dr Cabello said with sorrow overcoating his voice. They soon walk out of the room and Camila looks scared like she is seeing a ghost.

"Come see me please Camila? Come here." I say nicely and calmly.

She walks over to me and sits in my bed I pull her up next to me and lay her in my arms. She looks at me in the eyes worried as if she will break me if she sits this way but I hold her tighter and don't let go. Right in that moment I felt safe and felt strong. But not to long after laying next to each other do I hear faint breathing like a soft and quiet snore. I look over to Camila and see her curled up in my chest sleeping breathing pattern in sync with mine. She was so beautiful and she looked like the most beautiful girl in the world.

"Karla, I think I am falling for you." I say silently in a light whisper kissing her forehead letting my lips linger for a little while before I pull away. I pull her closer in me and go into a complete and comfortable sleep I have had this month, no nightmares, no darkness, but light, power, strength.