Are you happy

On the photo if you haven't already swipe across and listen to the song. It links to the story xx also go read love kills

It's been a few years. Piper is now 12 and Taylor is 10. Tonight was a Storybrooke tradition. Once every 5 years the mayor would have host a ball at the town hall. Regina and Emma picked out each other's outfits. Since it was a ball they both wore a dress. Mia and Henry were all going. Regina had picked Emma out a red dress that came down to her feet. Emma had picked Regina a pale blue dress that also came to her feet.

Emma's dress

Emma's dress

Regina's dress

Regina's dress

Regina's hair has grown lots now. Piper, Taylor and Katie weren't going. They were to young and would get bored. David and his knee girlfriend Ruby were looking after them. Regina and Emma linked arms as they walked into granny's. Everyone was dressed up and looked great. Regina then heard someone whispered in her ear "boo" she jumped a little and turned round. "Henry" she says slapping her sons shoulder. He laughed and put his arm around Mia. Regina smiled and said "you look so handsome. I'm guessing Mia picked it out"

He laughed and nodded. She put her hands on his cheeks and kissed his head. "You do look very handsome Henry" Emma says smiling. She hugged him and kissed his head. "And you look beautiful Mia" Regina added smiling at her. After a few drinks and a few dances the slow songs came on. Emma pulled Regina onto the dance floor. "No asking me to dance just pull me over and assume I want to" Regina says laughing. "You don't get a choice. Your dancing with me" Emma says holding her close.

Regina smiled and put her arms around her neck. Emma held her hips securely and looked into her eyes. The song played and the girls swayed. "I will and always will truly, honestly love you" Regina says smiling softly. "And I will always love you. Every inch of my heart has you in it" Emma says also smiling softly. Regina leaned in and kissed her deeply as the song came to an end. They pulled away and looked next to them. They saw Henry and Mia kissing. "Our son is to grown up for my liking" Regina says smiling.

Emma giggled and said "but he's so handsome" Regina smiled and kissed her again. After a little bit Regina went outside for air. She was just stood there thinking about her life. Emma came out and over to her. "Hey" she says softly. Regina smiled and said "hey" Emma put her arm around her and said "are you happy" Regina kissed her cheek and said "happiest"

Emma kissed her again softly and looked into her eyes as they pulled away. "Our happy ending" she says smiling softly. "Not an ending. A happy beginning" Regina says smiling. Emma smiled and kissed her deeply. They held each other close and didn't want to let go.

The end...