Mums

Cora glared at Mary Margret across the room in the lounge. Cora was sat on a blanket because she didn't trust that Regina hadn't had sex there. Emma was at on the arm chair and Regina on her lap. Regina had hold of piper. "This is awkward. Who doesn't love awkward silence" Mary says sarcastically. "Well you do seem like your the old type so I wouldn't be surprised if it was your thing" Cora says with attitude. Regina sat up worried and Mary said "and what is that supposed to mean"

Emma now sat up shocked. Cora put her phone on her lap and said "well you can't be normal if you let your daughter be a lesbian" both Emma and Regina looked shocked. "Mother!" Regina says half shocked half angry. Cora and Mary ignored her. "Your daughter is gay to. There in a Lesbian marriage together like lots of people in the world" Mary says angry. "Mine is bisexual. I don't accept that but at least she likes the right sex! Yours only likes the same sex. The only reason I don't like this is because Emma broke Regina's heart so bad" Cora snapped.

"Mum we had an agreement about that" Regina said quickly. Emma looked a little shocked at her. "I don't care. Maybe it's about time you told your 'wife' how much she hurt you" Cora says glaring at Emma. Regina stood up annoyed and said "no! I'm not doing this right now" she carried piper upstairs and to her room. Emma stood up and said "you two should be ashamed of yourself. Grown woman fighting about how there daughters turned out" Mary Margret looked down and said "I'm sorry Emma"

Mary looked at Cora who didn't know why she was starring. She shrugged and looked down at her phone. Regina came down after putting piper down. "Mother learn keep your mouth shut once in awhile. Mary Margret just stop arguing with her. I just want this to be a nice day where my mum meets my wife's mum" Regina says annoyed to them. "You had to know we weren't going to get along. I mean honestly Regina" Cora says with a sigh. "Your the problem here" Mary says glaring at her. Cora rolled her eyes and crossed her legs.

Late that night Regina and Emma were cuddled up together on the sofa. "Today has been a long day" Regina says with a sigh. "Very long" Emma added making them both giggle. "Yep. It started at 2 o'clock last night" Regina says looking up at Emma who laughed and said "I did tell you that the karma sutra was only for Indians" Regina smirked and said "and I told you that is racist. I still love you. Even if our mums can't stand each other" "there from different worlds. Can I ask you a question" Emma asked interrupting.

Regina hummed indicating for Emma to ask away. She said "how much did I hurt you" Regina frowned her eyebrows and looked up at Emma. She paused the tv and said "what" Emma sighed a little and said "your mum said I need to know how much I hurt you. How much" Regina looked down and said "it doesn't matter. It's done now and we're fine" she played the tv again. They were watching friends. Emma paused it and said "Regina please" a sigh escaped Regina's lips. She looked up and said "a lot but I'm over it. I love you"

She leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips. Emma slipped her tongue into Regina's mouth deepening. Regina moved so she was straddling Emma's waist. Her hands tangled into her blonde wife's hair. Piper then started crying out for one of them. Regina put her hand on Emma's shoulder and sighed. She stood up and went upstairs to checked on piper who was kicking her legs and panicking. Regina picked her up and held her close. "Come on sweetie. It's ok. Sshh sshh" Regina says softly.

Piper slowly calmed down and Regina gently put her in the small toddler bed. She kissed her head softly and rubbed her thumb across it. Piper was still awake and had tears in her eyes. She had a nightmare and was scared. Regina smiled and sang

"Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high
And the dreams that you dream of, once in a lullaby
Somewhere over the rainbow, blue birds fly
And the dreams that you dream of, dreams really do come true

Someday I'll wish upon a star
Wake up where the clouds are far behind me
Where trouble melts like lemon drops
High above the chimney top
That's where you'll find me

Somewhere over the rainbow, bluebirds fly
Birds fly over the rainbow,
Why, then oh why can't I?

Someday I'll wish upon a star
Wake up where the clouds are far behind me
Where trouble melts like lemon drops
High above the chimney top
That's where you'll find me

Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high
And the dream that you dare to
Why, oh why can't I?"

Piper was asleep by the end of this. Regina placed a soft kiss on her nose before leaving the room. She closed the door and noticed Emma stood by the stairs. "Good job mummy" Emma says so proud of the mother of her child. Regina smiled and said "thanks" Emma went over to her and started kissing her. She pulled away and pulled Regina into there bedroom before kicking the door shut.