Calling all Disney Lovers and Writers!

For all Disney Lovers and Writers of Disney Fanfiction, I have a wonderful challenge for all of you! Share this with people all around to get the word out, as we do have 999 ghost stories to record!

As most lovers of Disneyland and Walt Disney World know, one of the most famous park attractions internationally in the parks- from Disneyland in Anehiem, CA, to Tokyo Disneyland in Tokyo, Japan- is Disney's The Haunted Mansion. This haunted palace is home to 999 ghosts of every kind, every age, and every death. From a drowned captain of a ship, to a killer bride who met her axe-idental fate. There's only one problem: We don't know how it all happened.

That's where you come in.

As official curator of the Haunted Mansion files, I ask you to write stories for this challenge, giving me as many stories as you would like about as many ghosts as you would like (as long as it's not all 999). There are, however, a few rules.

1. You may only write a story about how that ghost came to be a ghost in The Haunted Mansion. You can't just tell about someone finding out or asking this ghost.
2. You must have the ghost die, preferably, before the modern day.
3. This ghost must be your main character. Like I said before, no one researches or asks the ghost. This is the story official.
4. You must be in either first person, third person omniscient, or third person limited point of view.
5. In order for this to be in the book, you must submit it to me through the Wattpad DMs. No emailing, no texts.
6. Finally, you can't just give me your Wattpad username when you submit this. I need either your real name, your pen name (a name used when authors don't want people to find out who really wrote the story), or ask me to put it as anonymous.

Dearest writers, thank you for your stories, and I hope you'll join our home soon. There's room for 1,000, you know.

Cordially yours,
Ella Kinders