The Little Mermaid Part 3

Sebanna finally burst out of the mug and smacked into almost everything, until finally she stood on a shelf and spit out a few beads and attempted to shake off a ring around her leg. Arian and Flora watched in fear as Sebanna cleaned off. Arian soon rushed to Sebanna with worry in his voice.

"Oh Sebanna, please don't tell my mother about this! She would kill me! I would be grounded forever!" Sebanna turned to the prince with fury in her eyes.

"I should tell your mother! She deserves to know! You have been collecting all this from the human world!" She kicked away a fish hook and Arian saved it and placed it back where it belonged.  He, then, quickly grabbed Sebanna and covered her mouth.

"Please, Sebanna. You know what she would do if she found out about what I have!" Arian gave a guppy look and Sebanna sighed, defeated by her want.

"Alright," Sebanna said and Arian held her close to his chest, twirling around in happiness.

"Thank you so much, Sebanna!" He placed her down and-after a few moments of wobbling- Sebanna took Arian and Flora out of the cavern, but not before Arian looked up and saw a dark shadow cover the top of the cavern's light hole then disappear. Well, obviously, Arian felt the need to investigate as there were no fishermen out this late, right?

As he swam up to the the top of the surface, Sebanna and Flora looked up in time just to see him.

"Arian!" Sebanna called. Flora and Sebanna went swimming after him.

Arian broke through the surface and saw a giant ship with lights and colorful explosions coming from it. Music played through the air and he heard yelling as if they were having a party. Arian knew one thing he wasn't going to resist swimming towards: that human party.

He swam to it fast enough and got up to one side with a place that seemed perfect for sitting on. He looked through a hole made for the ship and saw... Feet! Dancing about like he said! He even saw a few faces, and even a new animal! It was shaggy and slobbery, but it looked like it was having fun, especially with... Its master.

A young woman with hair as black as the sea at night wearing a white billowing blouse and a black cloth around her legs held with a red sash danced with the shaggy animal. She was playing an instrument that looked similar to the coral flutes that would play for the concerts. At some point, the young woman stopped, smile on her face, and stood straight and laughing. Arian was mesmerized by her face. Her eyes, lips, everything. He leaned against the wood of the boat, admiring her, when he heard Scutta nearby and ready to land.

"NearrrrrrOOOOOWWWWWW!" Scutta landed right on Arian's tail and peeked into the hole with him. "So, whatcha find here?!" Arian held Scutta's beak shut and sighed as he looked at the beautiful young woman again.

"Just the most beautiful thing ever..." He stared at her as Scutta looked back and forth between him and the animal.

"You mean the slobbering thing with all the fur?" Arian shook his head and directed Scutta's head to where the young dark haired woman danced.

"Her..." Soon the music stopped and Arian and Scutta hid, thinking they had been spotted. Everyone, however, was looking to the bow where an old woman with gray hair and a lady's outfit stood with a smile on her face.

"Dear princess Erica. I had hoped to give you this on much..." She held her stomach and her face became a bit green. "Much stabler conditions, but seeing as it is your birthday..." The old woman gestured to a cloth covering something with a giant bow wrapped around it. Two men pulled the cloth off and revealed a very... Tasteful statue of the princess.

"Happy birthday!" Princess Erica, the black haired young woman, smiled awkwardly and patted the old woman on the shoulder.

"Oh, Grimm. I don't know what to say-"

"I believe a 'thank you' is in order." Erica scratched the back of her neck as if to say 'thanks is not something I wanna say'.

"Well, I'm going to be honest. It's not really me. People expect me to become queen at a moments notice and...." The princess sighed and sat right a over where Arian sat, the young merboy catching his breath to not give away where he was.

"I wanna see the world, maybe... I don't know yet. Who knows? Maybe I can make happen... Like lightning."

Just as she said that, a crack of lightning flashed down to the sea and caused all to turn their heads quickly to it. Erica knew that was bad: a storm was coming and fast.
----------------------------------------------
Hey babes!
I've been gone for so long, I know! And I am sorry. I have school, and I'm joining Girl Scouts and I've been writing a few hundred scripts for tv show ideas and movies too and I'm starting one for PJO! I'm so lazy.

Anyhow, I'm sorry each part is so short or whatever, but I do love you guys a bunch! Message me or comment on the story and I might reply back.

Love you babes,
Ella Kinders