The Little Mermaid: Part 4

As Erica and the crew members scrambled around to go back to port, Arian and Scutta were swept away. Arian splashed back into the sea and Scutta was whisked off into the air, screaming out, "ARIAAAAAAAN!"

The ship smashed into some rocks and became stuck and was sinking. Fast. Erica made sure everyone was off when she remembered: Mac! Her dog! She ran to where Mac was hiding, in a corner in the captain's office. As Erica grabbed the dog and rushed outside, lightning struck the sails and they came tumbling down, setting the ship on fire. With alcohol and fireworks on the ship, Erica threw Mac off board into the ocean and, just as the ship exploded, jumped after her.

Arian witnessed the whole thing and swam close to try and find the dark haired princess, searching through all the debris. He finally found her, hanging on for dear life onto a plank... Only to lose consciousness and slip under the waves. Arian dived down and grabbed her, hoping to save her before she died. They broke the surface and Arian swam them back to shore.
-----
Back on land, Arian laid Erica down, hoping to revive her.

"How can I tell if she's alive?" He started to press his ear to her chest and all around, when Scutta landed.

"Is she...?" Arian shook his head, unsure. "I've got an idea!" Scutta grabbed the princess's foot and held it to her ear in excitement, only to give a sad look. "It doesn't look good."

Just then, Erica started to breathe again and Arian smiled. He stroked her cheek and started to sing.

"What would I give to live where you are? What would I pay to stay here beside you?" He started to notice her eyes opening and found himself staring into beautiful ocean blue eyes. "What would I do to see you smiling at me?" Erica smiled at the voice, still disoriented.

"Where would we walk? Where would we run? If we could stay all day in the sun? Just you and me, and I could be part of your world..." Just then, Arian looked up because he heard a noise, and he soon left back into the ocean. Miss Grimm soon appeared, Mac following behind her.

"Oh, Princess Erica! You're alive!" Erica sat up hesitantly and looked out into the ocean with curiosity.

"A boy... There was a boy... He saved my life."

"Come now, Erica. You must have swallowed too much sea water." Grimm picked up the princess and led her back to the castle. Arian, however, was only hiding behind a rock when Sebanna started to speak.

"So, here's the plan: we forget this ever happened and never tell the queen, alright?" Sebanna looked up to see Arian. "Arian?"

Arian lifted himself onto a rock, observing the princess limp away.

"I don't know when... I don't know how. But I know something's starting right now! Watch and you'll see, some day I'll be..." And as he sang the last part, he lifted his upper body and waves crashed behind him. "Part of your world!"
----------------------------------------------
Hey babes!
I just realized: I probably have to do my own version of Kiss The Boy for Sebanna. You'll be able to hear my voice! I won't be Ariel/Arian anymore!

Also, I swear Arian is not supposed to be like Aryan. I tried for something close to Ariel, and Arien looks weird.

Anyway, I've started writing a new book! Of any kind of one-shots! Go find it on my profile! Yay!

Love you babes!
-Ella Kinders