Frozen, Act 2, Part 1

It had been two days since Andrew had ridden off to find his brother, now it was the middle of the night and he was still calling out for Elric. Some snow fell and Andrew fell off his horse, who went back in a dashing speed.
--------
A clear, white, snowy mountain top sits still as a young man with a purple cape and a gold crown marches upward. (Okay, you can start the song now.)
"The snow glows white on the mountain tonight, not a footprint to be seen. A kingdom of isolation, and it looks like I'm the king. The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside; couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I tried.
Don't let them in, don't let them see. Be the good guy you always have to be. Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know.... Well, now they know!" He rips off his glove and let's it fly away. He opens his hand wide and sparkling white snowflakes appear, floating away, "Let it go, let it go! Can't hold it back anymore! Let it go, let it go! Turn my back and slam the door! Here I stand, and here I'll stay! Let the storm rage on, the cold never bothered me anyway." He unhooked his cape and it goes flying away (No capes! -Edna Mode). He starts walking to the edge of the top, "It's funny how some distance makes everything seem small, and the fears that once controlled me can't get to me at all! It's time to see what I can do to test the limits and break through! No right, no wrong, no rules for me! I'm free!" He conjured up a staircase, but it looks a bit rough. He takes a step and it smooths out. He holds onto the railing and shoots up, "Let it go! Let it go! I am one with the wind and sky! Let it go, let it go! You'll never see me cry! Here I stand, and here I'll stay! Let the storm rage on!" He stomps onto the ground and a giant snowflake spreads. He uses his powers more and 'pulls' up ice barrier poles, also lifting the floor. "My powers flurry through the air into the ground! My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around! And one thought crystal ice is like an icy blast!" The castle formed around him and he reached to grab his crown, "I'm never going back, the past is in the past!" He threw it to another place and messed up his hair, "Let it go! Let it go! And I'll rise like the break of dawn! Let it go, let it go, that perfect boy is gone! Here I stand, in the light of day!" He transformed his suit into an ice one and a cape. He walked out to a balcony in front of him, staring out above Arendelle. "The cold never bothered me, anyway." He walked back in and slammed the door behind him.
-----------
Andrew finally spotted a cabin and started to run towards it. He tripped and fell into the stream below him. He got up and his pants were frozen (ha, punny!). He waddled over to the cabin and knocks the snow off the sign, "Oaky's Trading Post. Ooh! And Sauna!" He opened to door and stepped in. A smallish woman sat at the counter and waved, "Yoo Hoo! Big summer blowout! All swimwear 50% off!" She gestured to the one pieces and smiled. "Sauna is also 50% off!" She waved to the people in the sauna, aka her family. A woman and five kids waved in the window, "Yoo Hoo!" Andrew smiled awkwardly and walked to the snow isle. He found a warm shirt and not wet pants, including boots. "Hey, how much are these?"
"Those are 23 yanks." Andrew counted the money he had and placed it on the counter with some extra, "Is there a place I can change?" Oaky pointed to an empty door and Andrew entered it with the items. As he changed into them, he heard the door open and close and a pair of gruff stomps to the winter section. Andrew stepped back out and went to the front counter, "I think this should cover it..." Oaky smiled and nodded. Andrew turned around to find the gruff, FEMALE, figure standing behind him. She panted a bit and Andrew stood there awkwardly. Finally, the girl said, "Carrots." Andrew blushed a bit in confusion. "Behind you?" Andrew jumped and stepped out of the way. The girl reached down and grabbed the carrots, placing them and metal hooks on the counter. "How much?"
"43." The girl stood up straight, "These are usually 23!"
"Supply and demand."
"I only have 23!"
"Too bad. Bye bye." Oaky waved and smiled. The masked girl laid down 23 yanks and growled, "Crook!" Oaky stood up to her full height, which was 7'2". The masked girl stepped back, definitely regretting that word.
--------
The masked girl landed into the snow, grumbling. She stands up and pulled down her mask. She shook her head and slumped over to a reindeer, "Sorry, Svenna. They were all out." Svenna gave her the 'that's not the whole truth' look. The girl sighed, "Okay, I may have gotten a bit carried away." Svenna sighed and nodded her head towards the barn. The girl looked to it and smirked, "That could work..."
-------
Svenna lay on the hay, the girl laying against her. She had a small guitar in her arms, strumming and singing a bit, "Reindeer are better than people, Svenna don't you think that's true?" Then, the girl changed her voice to a higher pitch, facing Svenna, "Yes, people will hurt you and flirt you, beat you and treat you. Everyone of them is bad, except you."
"Yeah, but people smell better than reindeer. Svenna don't you think I'm right?"
"That's once again true, for all except you."
"You got me. Let's call it a night."
"Goodnight."
"Don't let the frostbite bite..." And just as the girl and Svenna were falling asleep, the door slammed open to reveal Andrew, in his snow gear. The girl and the reindeer jumped up in surprise, still remaining on the hay pile. Andrew smiled a bit, "That was some nice singing. Ahem, I mean, I-i need you to take me to the North Mountain!" The girl looked at him with a 'are-you-serious' look. "Maybe in the morning, I need rest." The girl snuggled into the hay and closed her eyes. "Well, I guess you wouldn't want these then?" Andrew held up a bushel of carrots and the girl sat upright. Soon enough, trouble was ahead.