"What" I asked softly

"Don't be a bitch" she hissed

I rolled my eyes and tried to tune into Jesy and Summah's conversation.

"Are you okay" Jesy asked

"I stuffed up"

"What happened"

"I told her I couldn't be with her because I don't want to get hurt and she said that she'd never hurt me and that if I believed that she would then I should leave"

"And you left" Jesy replied, Summah just nodded as more tears rolled down her cheeks Jesy just pulled her into a hug.

Okay so now I feel bad for her she's just realised she's made a big mistake by walking out on Scarlett because scar doesn't forgive very easily, it's been three months and I'm still not back in her good books.

"I've gotta go I can't be away from Q any longer, please tell scar that I hope she gets better soon" Summah said as she pulled away from the hug.

"Okay, tell Q I said hey" Jesy replied

Summah walked away so I walked into the room to check on scar. She had the blanket all the way up over her head and I could here her soft sobs.

"Scar, are you okay" I asked worried

She sniffled before answering "I'm fine please leave"

"Are you sure, I seen Summah walk out crying"

"Just get out Demi" her voice a little higher than before

I sighed and walked out, no point in arguing if she doesn't want me there she doesn't want me there simple as that.

"What's up" Jesy asked

"She doesn't want me I'm there"

"Okay well I've gotta let the doctor know she's awake"

I nodded then watched Jesy walk off to find the doctor so I took a seat next to Marissa.

"Are you really going to compete with Summah to get Scarlett" Marissa asked

"I want scar to be happy and if that's with me then I'm going to do whatever it takes"

"And what if it's not, what if Summah makes scar happy"

"Not as much as me"

"Ive seen them together and they are happy together, I'm not going against you dems but it's the truth Summah makes Scarlett happy"

"And so do I"

"That's why you just failed again"

"What do you mean"

"She told you to leave so you did, you didn't stay like she needed you"

"Fucking hell" I put my head in my hands.

"Dude get in there" Marissa nudged me, I stood up and walked back in closing the door behind me.

"Go away" a muffled voice came from under the covers

"No, I shouldn't have left before so I'm not leaving now" I said while walking over to the bed.

"I don't want to talk to anyone"

"Fine with me, I'll just sit here and stare at your beautiful face" I said while sitting down next to her bed, she rolled over to look at me I just smiled at her.

"Sorry"

"What for" I asked

"Being a bitch"