I smiled at her so she smiled back.

"I've really missed you"

"I'd say the same thing but yanno it doesn't feel like I've been anywhere" I smirked

"You're a loser"

"Harsh" I gasped

"But you're a beautiful loser"

"Oh really" I raised an eyebrow

"Mmm Na" she laughed

"Mean" I pouted she looked at my lips then back to my eyes

"Don't do that"

"Do what" I asked innocently then pouted

"That"

"And why not"

"Because you look adorable when you do it"

"I thought that would be a good thing"

"Not when I'm already resisting the urge to kiss you"

"Why don't you"

"Because I can't"

I raised an eyebrow, I'm so confused right now.

"Why not"

"Because I don't want to get hurt"

"Umm okay"

" I like you scar, I like you a lot but I know that you and Demi still have feelings for each other, I don't want to fall in love with you if you're just going to run back to Demi the first chance you get"

"You think I'd just drop you like that" I asked hurt

"That's what you did with Ruby right, Demi came along and Ruby was dropped"

"Ruby and I were just friends with benefits"

"That's what we are scar"

"I wouldn't hurt you like that and if you think I would then maybe you should leave" I spat

"Are you being serious" she asked hurt

"Yes I'm serious, if you think I'd hurt you then you should leave so I can't hurt you" I moved away from her as much as the bed would let me.

I was hoping she wouldn't leave I was hoping she trusted me enough to stay but she did the exact opposite, she left.

Demi's P.O.V

We were all sitting outside when Ruby walked out.

"What did she say" I asked

"She doesn't want to see me right now"

"You should have expected that, you pretended to be dead for three months"

"I know, I'm just going to go"

"Okay, I'll keep you up to date with her"

"Thanks" she gave me a fake smile, part of me felt bad for her but another part didn't, she deserved it she made us think she was dead for three months then she just suddenly appears out of nowhere.

I looked around and noticed that Summah wasn't around.

"Where's Summah" I asked

Marissa pointed towards Scarlett's door I sighed and sat down next to mar.

We sat there for about twenty minutes until Summah walked out with tears in her eyes. Jesy jumped up to comfort her but I couldn't help but have a small smile on my face which caused me to get a hit in the arm and a glare from Marissa.