Chapter 4

Jordan

"God damn it!" Calum exclaimed as he tossed the controller to the side.

"I told you you couldn't beat me." I laughed.

"Aww Cal you lost." Michael chuckled as he entered the room, handing a beer to each of us before sitting down next to me.

"He thought he could beat the best of the best." I shrugged, taking a sip.

"You think you're the best at this game?" Michael questioned with raised eyebrows.

"I don't think I am, I know I am." I replied, earning a round of 'oohs' from the rest of the guys.

"You're on Anderson." Michael smirked. He picked up the controller Calum had previously thrown aside and started a new round of Mario Kart.

"Pizza's here." Ashton announced. He came back in the room and set two boxes down on the table.

"Ashton move!" Michael exclaimed just as I crossed the finish line. Michael let out a huff and flopped back on the couch.

"You got lucky. I want a rematch after we eat." Michael said.

"Sorry Clifford, I don't do rematches." I informed as I grabbed a slice of pizza.

"Why? Afraid you might lose?" He taunted.

"Nope, just afraid I might make you cry." I smiled.

"She's harsh." Luke laughed.

"I know. I'm gonna need another beer." Michael smiled.

"Slow down Clifford, you're gonna be drunk by midnight." I said, shoving him with my shoulder.

"That's what I'm going for." He winked before he stood up and went into the kitchen. When Michael returned he had 5 shot glasses and a bottle of vodka.

"I don't do shots." I told him as he started to fill each one.

"Well tonight you do. Come on guys, we're gonna play a drinking game." Michael announced.

The guys all had wary looks in their eyes as they gathered around the table, each taking a shot glass. I reluctantly picked one up.

"We're gonna play never have I ever. We'll take turns, if you have done it, you drink." Michael explained. "I'll start, never have I ever had feelings for a friend."

I was surprised to see all the guys down their shot. I did the same, squeezing my eyes shut as it burned my throat. Michael refilled everyone's glasses as Calum said, "Never have I ever failed a test."

Only Luke and Ashton didn't drink. The game went on with each of us gradually getting more and more drunk.

"I think that's enough alcohol for one night." Calum said as he stood up on shaky legs. "I have a football game tomorrow."

"You'll still be drunk by then." Luke giggled. "It's 3am."

"Shit!" Calum cursed. "Your life is gonna be hell if I lose tomorrow." He said to Michael.

I chuckled quietly as I started to pick up some of the empty bottles of alcohol. Calum started to help me as Luke and Ashton helped Michael up the stairs.

"Jordan." Calum murmured. "Please be careful with Damion. We all have a bad feeling about him." I went to reply but he was already heading upstairs with the rest of the boys.