love

luke and michael were sitting on the couch watching a movie on the tv. the couple were snuggled up together, a blanket draped over their legs.

they only had a few times when they could do this since they're busy over the week because of work, and usually on the weekends they like to visit family or have friends come over and share some beers and laugh at whatever. this weekend wasn't like that though, they wanted some time together so the couple decided to watch movie and cuddle.

michael was very happy with the choice since he absolutely loves to be cuddled by his husband. he's just a cuddly person and is always hugging people whenever he gets the chance to. especially when it comes to luke, his hugs are warm and just feel like home.

michael was leaning on luke's side, the blonde's arm on this shoulders. luke would occasionally run his fingers through michael's hair, something else michael loved as well.

michael squirmed in his spot, becoming uncomfortable and his shoulder starting to hurt from it laying on luke's side.

luke tapped on michael's hips before scooting the boy on his lap. michael got comfortable, laying his head on his husband's chest and wrapping his arms around his back. he was sitting side ways, so he could still see the tv.

then michael felt luke's fingertips softly running across his arms, and he hummed happily and snuggled closer to his husband. it wasn't tickling him, only giving him a sense of comfort and attention. it was another one of his favorite things luke did while they were cuddling. he would always run his fingertips across michael's arm, and luke knew that the boy loved it as much as he did.

"i love when you do that." michael whispered.

"do what, love?" luke asked, acting clueless.

"the arm thing you do every time we cuddle." michael smiled.

"the arm thing?" luke laughed.

"well it's not tickling, so what else am i supposed to call it?" michael shrugged.

"it's not tickling, eh?" luke smirked, slowly running his hand down to michael's sides and began tickling him.

michael gasped, then burst into laughter as he tried getting away from luke. he squirmed in luke's lap, almost falling off but his husband caught him and laid him on the couch and continued to tickle the boy.

luke loved michael's laugh, it's probably one of the most beautiful things he's ever heard. michael doesn't like his laugh, but luke always assures him it's cute and always puts him in a good mood whenever he feels bad.

"l-luke st-stop!" michael laughed, slapping luke's arms.

luke only continued to tickle his boyfriend until he looked like he was going to pass out and stopped. much took deep breaths, pouting at luke and slapping his arm.

"meanie."

"oh shush, you had it coming." luke teased.

michael sighed, still catching his breath and sat up to hug his husband. "i love you, even after the tickles."

luke smiled and kissed his temple. "i love you too bubba."

"good to hear, now i know you'll still love me after this."

"what?"

then luke felt michael's fingers tickling his sides, and the tickle war began.

________

words: 539