Chapter 26

Jenny's POV

"Jimin? Jimin?" I called for him, "Are you home?".

I removed my shoes and entered the apartment immediately to find him. I twisted the doorknob open, only to find an empty room without him. I closed the door immediately and searched for him at the kitchen, in my room, laundry room. I searched for him all over the apartment.

"Kookie!" I called him as I ran to him.

"He's not here?" He asked me.

"No. He's not here" I answered him, ruffling my hair, worried and panicked.

"I'll try calling him" He said and took out his phone to call him.

Jimin is nowhere to be found right now. After he told us to not talk to him ever again, he just walked out from the airport and took a taxi. We tried to stop him but he wouldn't listen. I don't know where he went to but I am super worried right now.

He is not well yet. His body is still burning due to his high fever. He is not in a good condition. I'm worried if something might happen to him out there.

I looked at the clock and it was almost 4 pm. The weather is a bit hot around this time. Where could he be?

"He turned off his phone" Jungkook said as he let out a frustration sigh.

"What should we do? He is not that well yet. I'm worried something might happen to him" I said, tears started to build up in my eyes as guilt rushed in me.

"This is my fault, right? I didn't tell him about this earlier. I should have told him so he won't be like this" I said and started to cry.

He pulled me into his embrace, "No. It's not your fault, baby. You just do what noona told you to do. It's not your fault".

"But Jimin is gone right now because of this. I should be blame" I cried on his chest.

"No, you shouldn't be blame. You did a right thing, which is following noona's order to keep it a secret. Jimin hyung was like that because of his fever. He couldn't control his anger because of the fever he had. He will be fine soon" He said, caressing my hair gently to stop me from crying.

I sobbed in his chest a little more before finally calmed down. I broke the hug and wiped away the tears I had. I looked up at him with my puffy eyes.

"What should we do now?" My voice cracked from the cry earlier.

"I'll text the hyungs and asked them if they saw Jimin hyung" He said and I nodded my head.

He took out his phone and quickly informed the others about Jimin's missing. I took out my phone too to help him.

Bangtan's Room (14)

Kookie
Hyung! Emergency!

Namjoon oppa
What's up, maknae?

Hoseok oppa
Yo, what's up?

You
Please help us. We need
all of your help.

Yoongi oppa
Woah, hold on. What is
happening here?

Jin oppa
What happens, kids?

Kookie
Yoongi hyung, I showed the
tape to Jimin hyung.

Namjoon oppa
Woah woah. What tape do
we have here?

Yoongi oppa
For sure, it's not a porn
idiot. And jungkook, what
about it?