Chapter 25

Prepare for such an angst!

Flashback

Yoongi: For fuck sake, Jeon Jungkook why the fu-
Jungkook: Yoongi hyung, I need your help.
Yoongi: And what is that? You know I was about to sleep, right? This better be important.
Jungkook: It is important. I need your help to find a tape of incident that happened to Lenny noona from the cctv.
Yoongi: What incident? What happened to Lenny? Why didn't I know any of this?
Jungkook: We didn't tell anyone tho. But it was an incident where noona twisted her ankle in her shop. It's not her mistake but someone pushed her. We couldn't tell Jimin this without those proof. Can you help us?
Yoongi: If that's the case, I'll help you guys.
Jungkook: Thank you so much, hyung. Can you give me the tape as soon as possible?
Yoongi: Don't worry! All on me.

-THE NEXT DAY-

*DING*

Jungkook looked onto his phone screen and saw a message from Yoongi. He opened the message and saw a message attached with a video. He quickly tapped on it and watched it.

"This is it" He mumbled and smiled happily as he finally got the proof in his hands.

He thanked Yoongi and promised him that he will buy him and his wife a lunch as a treat. He never felt this happy for this.

-IN THE CAR-

Jungkook looked over at Jimin from the front mirror and sighed. The man looked so weak. His lips is pale but his face is red. He is not okay but he insisted to come along. He let him because no one can fight his stubbornness.

He turned to look over at his girlfriend and whispered, "I have the tape".

"What tape?" She looked over at him, confused.

"The tape that shows how Yura pushed noona until she twisted her ankle" He told her, trying to keep his voice low.

"Really?! How did you get that?" She asked him, shocked and happy at the news.

"I asked Yoongi hyung. He's good in this, you know. After I explained the situation, he agreed to help right away" He told her.

"Thank god! But when will you show Jimin about it" She asked.

He thinks, "Not now. He's not in a good state right now. I'll show him later".

End of flashback

Jimin's POV

"Jimin!" Jenny called me, "We need to go".

I turned around to look at her in confusion, "What the fuck do you mean by that? I'm not settle with this bitch yet".

"Let her be. Do you want to lose Lenny?" She asked.

I looked at her, not quiet get of what she is trying to tell me. I lost her already, didn't I? What does she meant by that?