Chapter 24

Jungkook's POV

"Kookie, you aren't going to sleep?" Jenny asked me as she tucked herself into the mattress.

"Later, baby. I need to do something" I told her and she nodded her head.

I walked out from the room and went to Jimin hyung's room to check on him. I opened the door and saw him already snores softly. I closed the door as I'm sure he was in a deep sleep already.

I went to the living room and took out my phone from my pocket. I unlocked my phone and quickly dialled a number. After a few ringing, he finally picked up the phone.

Someone: For fuck sake, Jeon Jungkook why the fu-
Me: Yoongi hyung, I need your help.

The next day

Jimin's POV

"I'll go with you guys. I still need to check up the cafe" I told them as I already wear my shoes.

"No, hyung. You can stay. I can check up the cafe for you" Jungkook said, telling me to stay.

"Yes, Jimin. You still burning. Just stay home and rest, okay?" Jenny said, helding me by my shoulder.

I shook my head to them, insisted to just go with them. They let out a sigh and finally let me to go to the cafe with them.

What's the point on staying home alone? Why would I stay sick under the mattress alone when I know no one is going to look after me? Lenny is not here to look after me, care for me, feed me. So what's the point of it?

I insisted to keep myself busy instead of staying home and cuddle the big mattress alone. I hate being alone. Five years with Lenny is enough for me to have the hates on living alone. My life isn't complete without her. It's cold and empty.

"Let's go" Jungkook called me as he was way ahead of me.

I shrugged off my painful thought and ran to him to follow him to his car. I walked down the stairs slowly, feeling a little dizzy. The world around me was somehow spinning around me but I choose to ignore it. The hot breath of mine, I ignored it too.

I entered the back seat of Jungkook's car while Jenny sat at the front with Jungkook. I wear the seatbelt and looked at the outside, have no mood to speak anything.

Jungkook was looking at me from the front mirror and I could hear him sigh. I know he is worried about me because my face is practically red due to my burning fever. But I don't want to give a single fuck on it. All I wanted to do is keep myself busy so that my thought would not make me cry again.

Jenny and Jungkook both are talking at the front. They were talking about something he wanted to show me but afraid if it would make my condition worse. They were debating on either to let me know now or not. It's too obvious that they didn't have a single idea that I heard them.

But again, I choose to ignore them. I let them discuss about it in between them, so I keep it shut. I just stared at the outside view, looking at the cars and people. I tried to find some entertainment from the outside view, but clearly none of it can make me feel happy. Not even a bit.

After a while, we finally arrived at the cafe. As soon as Jungkook parked the car, I am the first one to get out from the car. I shut the door behind me and headed to the cafe. I took out the keys and unlocked the door. I pushed the door open and stepped into the cafe.

I turned on all the switches that could light up the cafe before heading to the back. Too much light at the front, it didn't match my dark mood right now. I went to the back and entered my office. I let the light off before switching on the aircond.