Chapter 3

"Jagiya, wake up" Someone spoke softly as he shook me up.

Forcing my eyes open, I rubbed it to ease the sleepiness I felt and looked at the person. It's Jimin and he just smile as he look down at me. He smells nice.

"Wake up now. We have work remember?" He said, caressing my cheek softly.

I forced my body up to sit on the bed before leaning onto his shoulder. I am still sleepy and his shoulder is way too comfortable that I am sure I would doze off to sleep in a second.

"Yah" He muttered softly as he laughed, "Come on. I'll bring you to the bathroom".

He then scooped me into a bridal style and brought me to the bathroom. He put me down on the toilet bowl and looked at me.

"Clean up" He said before leaving me behind and close the door.

I stood up and removed all my clothes before taking a warm shower. After that, I brush my teeth and wash my face at the sink. Turning around to grab my towel, but I noticed it was not there.

"Oppa, hand me my towel please" I shouted from the bathroom.

"Where is your towel?" He asked.

"In my bag" I told him.

"There is no towel in here" He replied back making me lost in thought.

Then, it snapped me. I forgot to take my towel oh my god. What am I going to do now?

"Oppa, I forgot to bring my towel" I told him, thinking of how to survive.

But then, a knock on the door startled me from my thought as he told me to open the door.

"Open the door" He said.

"But I'm still naked" I told him back, refused to open the door.

"Take my towel" He told me.

I opened the door a little and grabbed his towel that he handed me. After I wiped my body, I wrapped the towel around my body but unfortunately it was too short that it only covers right below my private area.

"Oppa, this is too short" I whined to him, earning a giggle from him.

"I know. Just come out, I won't bite" He joked, making me rolled my eyes.

I slowly opened the door to meet him righy in front of the door. I grabbed the towel tightly around me as I stepped out of the bathroom.

"You're so cute" He said with a chuckled, "And sexy".

I glared him making him laughed, "Just get ready while I go to the kitchen".

As he went out, I locked the door before walking to my bag to take out my clothes. I wear my undergarment before wearing my clothes.

Satisfied with my looks, I tied up my hair into a bun with a few hair strands let loose

Satisfied with my looks, I tied up my hair into a bun with a few hair strands let loose. I walked out of the room and went to the kitchen for breakfast.