Chapter 12

Jungkook's POV

"What the heck? You met her already?" Jenny gasped in shock right after I told her I have met the girl.

"Yes, baby. It happened that she suddenly came by" I told her.

"Wow. We just talked about her and suddenly she appear" She was amazed.

"Yea, I finally got to know her. But sadly, because of that noona cried again" I pouted sadly.

I felt bad that Lenny noona had to witness all of it when she has finally decided to get herself out of her room and meet Jimin hyung. Such a bad timing.

"Tell me more about it" She demanded and I nodded my head.

"When noona ran out...."

Flashback

I suddenly felt bad when I saw Jimin hyung chased after her. She just had to witness this bitch coming here. Oh god why now?

"So.. Jungkook oppa" She called me. This bitch called me wtf?

"Yes, Yura?" I answered her, flashing her my bunny smile.

"I would like to be your friend.. if you don't mind of course" She said and chuckled nervously.

Friend? Uhm good.

"Yea, sure. I don't see anything wrong with that at all" I said and smile sweetly.

"Is that so?! Okay then! Can we exchange number?" She beamed happily and I nodded my head as a reply.

We exchanged number and I silently smirk. Let's dig into her filthy mind later, shall we?

After that, Jimin hyung entered the cafe back and just went straight to the back. I excused myself from her and asked her to sit as I went to the back to Jimin hyung.

I saw him entering his office so I quickly headed there. I knocked on the door first before twisting the doorknob open as soon as I got his permission. I entered the room and closed the door afterward.

"Hyung, what happened?" I asked him.

His eyes were teary as he stood there in front of his table, both hands on his waist.

"I don't know, Kook. I fucked up again, didn't I?" He muttered as he plopped himself on the chair, letting out a long deep sigh.

I sighed before settled down in front of him, "Seems like it is. But we both know you don't expect that too. I'll try to talk about it with noona. She will listen to me because I am there too with you".

"She pushed me away. She apologised for interrupting my fun time with Yura. I don't even know anymore" He said, tears falling down on his cheeks.

"I don't know why she was so mad at Yura to be honest. I mean, I totally get it if she dislikes Yura to always interfere between us but that doesn't mean she has to hate her or push her like what she did. It's not like I sided Yura because I like her or something" He blabbering around as he cried.

He totally don't get it, didn't he? He can't see it, right? I swear to god that this hyung can be silly sometimes.

"It's okay. I'll try to talk to noona" That's all I said before I walked out from his office.

End of flashback

"Woah, that bitch really has the audacity to ask for your number after she has just caused another scene?" She asked, fanning herself as her anger has risen.