Chapter 21

BOOK 1 has reached 500K, horray! You guys are totally amazing. I love you guys so much!

•••

Jimin's POV

"Any news about noona?" Jungkook asked as he just got back from the cafe.

I shook my head, "Not yet. But thank you for locking up the cafe for today".

"It's not a big problem" He said, "Try to find noona back or I won't forgive you.

I let out a sigh, looking at Jungkook as he walked away to his shared room with Jenny. She must have told him about this. Both of them must have been hating me because of this.

What did I do wrong? Okay, I know I pushed her until she fell and that's why she is mad at me. But other than that, what is it? I don't get it. Why are they hating me?

"I can't believe you did this again to me, Jimin. I thought you won't repeat the same mistake but you did"

I ruffled my hair in frustration. I remembered how hurt she was when she said that to me. I remembered how the tears fell down from her beautiful eyes, crying from what I have done to her. I can't believe I hurt her again.

"You think I'm lying? You think Lenny is lying to you too?!"

"And what? Yura is kind and would never hurt anyone? So, you think Lenny is the type to hurt someone?"

"I can't believe you need a proof to trust your own girlfriend. You're pathetic"

Those words that Jenny has thrown to me during our fight before makes my head hurt. A part of me knows that Jenny and Lenny would not lying to me but I don't know what to do right now. I needed a proof to all of this if it is really a lie.

"One day when you regret everything that you have done to me, I won't be here anymore"

I'm scared. What did she meant by that? She won't be here anymore? Is she planning to leave? Where is she planning to leave? What if she leaves me and never come back?

"No no no!" I screamed.

I pulled my hair, trying to think of a place that she possibly could go to.

"Think, Jimin. Think!" I forced my brain cells to work for this.

I need to know where she is. I need to find her. I need to talk to her. I need to do whatever it takes to stop her before it's too late. I need to stop her from leaving me, before everything couldn't be stop anymore.

"Her parent's house" My mind clicked.

I quickly grabbed my car keys and my phone before heading out in rush, accidently slammed the door closed. But I wouldn't care about it. All I care for now is; go to her parent's house and try to find her. Talk to her and make things right again.

I ran down the stairs, skipping some stairs as I was in rush. I ran to my car and entered the car immediately before starting the engine. I pulled off the car from the parking area and drove off to the Son's mansion.

"Please be there. I don't know where else I can find if you're not there" I mumbled to myself as hot tears fell from the corner of my eyes.

I tapped on the steering wheel impatiently as I waited for the red light to turn green. I stared at the traffic light, gripping onto the steering wheel as I waited. As it turned green, I stepped onto the gas immediately and drove off.

My hopes got high as soon as the mansion could be seen from my eyes. I stepped on the brake and parked my car in front of the gate. I got out from the car and rang the bell.