When I realize what I'm getting myself into I pushed him away, back up.

"I'm sorry" he said , taking a step forward. I had to get my mind together, so I ran into the house. I quickly ran into my room ignoring my parents. Dylan Collins Alpha of the CollinWar Pack just kisses me. I said this over and over. I got in the shower thinking of the kisses and went to sleep thinking about it to. My first kiss...

Dylan POV

We was arguing about the party, when I had the strongest urge to kiss her right there I didn't stop my wolf I let him take control. I kissed her. Her lips felt so good like they were meant for me and only me. I felt her push away. I felt really bad for pushing myself on her.

"I'm sorry" I said stepping to her but all she did was step back then ran in the house, I didn't want to press her out I just left to tAke me and Amy home. I'm mad at myself for my actions I don't know what gotten over me, the pull is getting stronger and stronger, I guess because she's about to shift meaning she is going to be of age. I'm happy but I don't know how she is going to take in everything I have to tell her.

Sophia's POV

It was about 7 oclock and the pool party started at 8;30 so i decide to get ready.I want to be late on purpose so i can get there and the party will already be started. I go to my closet looking for my all white bikini. The top part was trapless, i didnt know if i wanted to wear the strap on, it looked better on me with out it so NOPE. I went to put it on then headed to the bathroom. I put on some mascara and some matte red lip gloss, so it wouldnt smear. My haiir was wavy a lil but straight at the same time. i didnt want to do nothing to it because it might get wet so i threw it up in a messy bun. I looked in the mirror. I looked absolutely stunning but i was missing something....

OH.

Earing. i went into my jewery box and grabbed my favorite pearl studs. I really loved them Dylan baught them for me. He baught me alot of stuff. I began to smile remembering all the fun times we have with eachother. I sit down to put on my sandal but then my phone buzzes telling me i have a text message.

'Hey, you and Amy still coming' Cullen sent. Amy wasnt coming only i was if i dont get caught by Dylan.

'Yea only me Amy isnt going' i replied.

'So who you going to hang with when you here?' he askes. Shit i didnt think of that , i was going to be alone. I meani have other friends but i dont really seem interested with hanging with others that i barely talk to.

'Um i dont know, i dont want to be there , looking lonely :(' i said.

'Its okay, i'll be with you ;)' he replied. A winky face , what that suppose to me. I just shrugg it off. I want to go see Amy but i dont want Dylan to catch me there.

So o grabbed my bag and headed out. I had to walk to Amy house because my parents think Dylan is taking me to the party. It was only like 15 minute walk and from her house to Cullen house it was only 10 minutes.

--

Coming in sight of her house i see Dylans car so he must be home.

'Amy open your window, close your door and spray perfume all in your room i dont want Dylan to know im there' i texted her.

'Okay come one' she said i looked over to her window to see her motioning for me to come on. I run and hop through the windonw landing on my but.

"Okay i have to spill it to you" i said retracing my memory.

"OKay tell me" she replied fast.

"Cullen sent me a winky face" thats all i had to say. She just and looked at me.

"... thats it?" she asked.

"Yea he said 'Ill be with you, then winky face'' that means something i think" i said

"Yea that mean youll be hanging with him duh"she replied. I guess she dont get the winky face. I checked my phone to see what time it is. it was 8:35. I need to go now.

"I gotta go the party started, okay" i said while she nodded and gave me a hug, then i hopped out beginning walk. When i got there the his house and backyard was filled and so was the pool. It looked nice out her, it just got dark, and he had pool lights and people had glow up necklaces  to. I walked to find Cullen . while looking i see his olde brother pooring endless bottles of alcohol into a a punch bowl. Were under age where not suppose to be drinking! This party is going to be crazy.

--------------------------------------------------

LeaaLovessPinkk