"Damn it" I murmured under my breath, the alpha was going to really kill me! I failed the only thing he left me in charge of! I deserved getting kicked off my place as Beta!

How could I have let Brent drug me?!

My only job was to protect Annie, the person who I swore would never let anything hurt her.

To say I felt angry at myself was an understatement!

And Andy?

"Shit" I growled under my breath, I wondered if Brent had taken Andy also! Last thing I remember about him before passing out was that he had gotten stabbed with the tranquilizer also, my worry doubled in an instant.

If anything happened to Andy or Annie I was never going to forgive myself! I already felt horrible because I let one of the wolf's die, the alpha was going to be super disappointed in me, I could already picture his angered face.

I have to fix this, I have to find Annie and Andy and make sure to keep them safe, I told myself.

If only Brent appeared, I thought angrily.

Oh that rotten leech! I hoped he enjoyed his last couple of minutes alive because I was going to make sure to end his pathetic life! I was going to crush his skull in my hands! I was going to decapitate him! I was going to-

A loud bang interrupted my internal thinking and I snapped my head to the side, bright light poured into the cabin making me squint my eyes.

"Well well well, the mutt is stronger than I really thought!" one of the vampires that had been with Brent said entering the cabin and turning on the lights as he walked towards me. I recognized him at once! He was the guy that had brought me here, him and that one vampire girl.

The lights hurt my eyes but as I had guessed, we were in an abandoned cabin, there was little furniture, piles of dust and cobwebs everywhere.

"Where's Annie?" I growled immediately glaring at the leech who stood up in front of me.

He smirked and crossed his arms, "You should enjoy the last couple of minutes you have of life mutt, Brent is on his way and," he smiled wider "Things are going to get fun" he said.

"Listen to me leech as soon as this tranquilizer wears off I wont hesitate on killing you and your stupid friends! Tell me where Annie is!" I demanded.

He laughed and walked away with an evil smirk shaking his head.

"You're going to die! You're no match for me you stupid leeches! If you dont tell me where Annie and Andy are at I'll make sure you guys die!" I yelled at him as he walked away, laughing louder with everything I said.

I growled and tried to move again, I tried to loosen the ropes on my arms so much the rope cut my wrists and the more I moved around the more I seemed to loose energy which only caused me to grow angrier and angrier!

How was I supposed to protect Andy and Annie if I couldnt regain my strength?

Come on wake up, I growled to my wolf, wake up I know you're in there.

"If you dont let me go right now-"

The leech turned to me and grinned "What? You'll do what? Try and kill me? Come on mutt, you shouldnt even be awake yet, that tranquilizer if strong enough to make you weak for several hours, how are you going to finish us all of when you're nothing but a weak human with no wolf? In a couple of minutes it'll be four against one and let me remind you that Brent cant wait to kill you" he snickered "I wouldnt be surprised if he killed you at once!" he grinned.