Chapter 26

A:N/ New chapter here :) sorry for any mistakes!

Enjoy

Chapter 26

Brent P.O.V

"COLE! LEO!" I roared angrily as I stomped angrily into the house.

They both sat up from the couch and stared at me, "What happened?" Cole asked.

"You look like shit Brent! What happened?" Leo frowned staring at my face.

Marie came running from the kitchen as she heard me and gasped once she saw my face, "Brent! What happened to you? You're hurt!" she said running to my face and trying to grab it in her hands.

I growled angrily and gripped her wrists before she could touch me, "DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME!" I yelled angrily.

She blinked back and frowned "What happened?" she asked quietly lowering her arms.

"COLE, LEO!" I yelled at them ignoring her, "GET READY WE'RE ATTACKING A PACK!" I said furiously going pass them towards my office.

"What?!" Leo ran behind me, "What do you mean we're attacking? I thought we werent leaving to Canada until tonight, what happened?" he asked with Cole and Marie behind him.

"We're not attacing the pack in Canada! Forget the pack in Canada! We're attacking a pack here!" I snapped throwing papers around looking furiously for the pack information I was looking for.

"What?! Brent are you serious? We've been planning this attack forever! We cant-"

"WHO FUCKING GIVES THE ORDERS HERE? YOU DO?" I yelled cutting off Leo who slowly closed his mouth.

"Will you tell us whats going on?! Who smashed the side of your face?" Cole asked cautiously staring at me carefully.

"That none of your business!" I snapped again throwing more papers around feeling fury curse through my veins!

"Brent calm down-"

"DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO MARIE! GET THE VAMPIRES READY WE'RE GOING TO ATTACK!" I ordered loudly.

The three of them just stared at me half shocked making anger boil in me, "Why are you standing there like idiots?! Do as I say!" I growled slamming down the paper I was looking for on my desk so hard woods and splinters flew everywhere and the desk cracked slightly.

"Okay..." Marie said slowly "After you explain" she said sternly.

I threw her a furious glare and resisted the urge to punch her!

"What pack are we attacking now Brent?" Leo asked.

"This one!" I held up the paper, it shook hard from how angry I was shaking myself that Leo had to grab it from my hand.

Cole and Marie looked over his shoulder and the three of them all widened their eyes, "What?! You want to attack Alpha Jake's lands?! Brent have you gone crazy?!" Leo stared at me as if I had grown another head.

Fury was about to explode from every inch of my body! "NO! NO IM NOT CRAZY! WE'RE ATTACKING THIS PACK TONIGHT!" I roared.

Marie frowned more accustomed to my yelling and shook her head, "Why? Brent I thought we were going to save the stronger for last! We cant attack Jake's lands just like that, out of the blue we need to strategize and anelize-"