Chapter 4

A:N/ Thank you sooo sooo much for reading! Im stunned to see how many reads this story has gotten already so Thank You so much! I really do appreciate it lots! Thanks once again for reading and sorry for any mistakes! :)

Pic of Ashton on the side ------->

Chapter 4

Anneliese P.O.V

I laid in bed unable to get any sleep.

No matter how much I tossed and turn I just couldnt sleep knowing the truth that had been revealed today.

I hadnt left my room at all today, when mom asked if I was hungry I said no, I didnt even go out to drink water, I didnt go out when Andy asked me, I stayed in the safety of my room the entire day.

Mom and dad didnt come at all, something I was completely grateful for!

I think what I needed the most right now was just to think.

To think everything out.

Well thats what I had done, I had thought and thought, cried even from how much I thought, and now that it was night and I was supposed to be sleeping I think its where I thought the most.

I mean, I just couldnt get out of my head that my parents were really both 18 and they would never age, never move forward. They would stay forever 18, they had eternal life.

How could my parents be freaking vampires?!

Tha question just haunted my head constantly.

I just couldnt, no matter how much I tried, get it out of my head! I couldnt get over it! How was it that my parents were able to hide they were vampires for such a long time?

Better question yet, how did I never notice?

God I was so stupid!

To say that I felt stupid and betrayed was the understatement of the century!

Just thinking how they lied to us made me feel red with fury! Andy said I shouldnt be mad at them, but truth was I wanted to be mad at them! They lied to us for so long, I couldnt see how Andy was so calm! What was wrong with that damn boy?! How was he not mad?

All of this made me rethink about my entire life, about just how much had my parents lied to us? I mean, if they lied to us about being vampires, then what else had they lied about this whole time? I need to go ahead and admit they are excellent liars because they had me completely fooled!

I sighed sadly as I rolled to my side, the more I thought the more upset I got.

Damn I really was stupid, how could they have fooled me all my entire life?

The familiar chocking feeling returned to my throat and pretty soon I had tears in the eyes once more, nothing is ever going to be the same again, I thought sadly.

Everything was going to be so....awkward now! Knowing what my parents really were and just how old they were made me slightly shiver.

They're 18....in two years I'll be like them, I thought horrified.

Then....I'll pass their age, and grow older, and older, while they remain young and beautiful, and then I'll d- I squeezed my eyes shut and tried not to think anymore! I was chocking back sobs, I didnt want mom coming in here, for some reason I just didnt want to face her or dad!