VISITORS

Clary was sitting on the bed next to Jace, the twins were napping. It has been 3 months since Alec had died. They burned Magnus and Alec together. They put half of Alec in the Silent City. The other half was mixed with Magnus and they were scattered across a a small stream.

The twins 1 st birthday was in 2 weeks. Clary's head was lying on Jace's lap.

"I wanna have another kid Jace."

"When the twins start to train in four years."

"Fine but bad news."

"What can be bad news?"

"I am 4 months pregnant?"

"WHAT?!" Jace jumped up and Clary's head hit the stone floor of Jace's room. "Why didn't

you tell me? Clary I let you train?! I could have harmed the baby. Also why didn't you tell me?"

"First off OW! Second off Because I didn't know how and I didn't think I was until I missed my period 4 months in a row. I never even had morning sickness."

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?!"

"Why are you yelling at me!? It's not my fault I got pregnant!" Clary turned around and ran out the door tears streaming down her small fragile face.

Jace ran his fingers through his hair frustrated. How could he yell at her? She needed him and he waved her off like she was nothing. Jace turned away and only ran out the door when he heard Clary scream. "What is it Clary?!" He took it back the second when he opened the door, he saw Maureen holding a blade right above Clary's heart.

"Congratulations on the child to bad though"

"Why do say that?" Jace said playing with a silver stake.

"Oh your in denial but you will never see your child. I need her blood, all of it! So I am going to kill her for it. "

Clary fought but all it did was but the blade further in. Jace smiled he never told Clary they were immortal. As soon as they turned 24 they would stop ageing. "Jace!"

Jace smiled and threw the silver stake killing Maureen. He saw The Angel of Death come and take her soul chaining to a wall in a cell.

"Valentine, Sebastian, and Maureen will never escape ever again."

"Thank you Michael. How is Alec and Magnus?"

"They are fine I gave them a cabin next to a small pond in Heaven. They married and adopted a little boy who died of brain cancer at the age of 5."

"Tell them I said Hi and that they should visit some time" Jace was helping Clary up and placed a hand on her stomach.