You may now kiss your bride

Clary was shooken awake by Isabelle. "What do you want?!"

"ITS THE BIG DAY!"

"So give the 8 month pregnant women some more shut I the babies kept kicking last night"

"Fine I will start getting Maia ready" Isabelle said "MAIA!"

"Isabelle keep it down!"

-------------1 hour later------------------

"Clary we need to get you ready Maia and I are already"

Clary sat up and Isabelle put her make-up on. Izzy put Brown and gold eye shadow on Clary with gold eyeliner and rose petal blush. She put clear gloss on and Izzy for once let Clary's hair down. The golden dress was flowy and made the baby pump look so much smaller than what it was. Luke came in and stop dead in his tracks.

"Clary you look beautiful."

"Thanks Luke"

"Oh Jace asked me give you this." Luke handed Clary the Herondale Dagger.

"Tell Jace I said thank you."

"See you later Luke"

"See you later kid"

---------------------------------------------

Luke offered to walk Clary down the isle since he was her father figure. Brother Zachariah was leading the ceremony. Jace and Clary exchanged runes and walked down the alter. Next was the reception. Which led to the honey moon.

-----------------------------------------

"Jace now will you tell me where we are going?"

"Fine, we are going to the London Institute!"

"We are going to England!" Clary hugged him so tightly. She always wanted to go to London but now was her chance. Jace finished packing for Clary and headed to the libary to go through the portal. Jace carried Clary bridal style so that she wouldn't get hurt. The Branwell family was always head of the London Institute.

"Jace long time no see"

"Hello Henry."

"this must be your wife she looks stunning."

Clary blushed, the head of the institute was no more than 19.

"Jace you already got her pregnant?" Henery laughed "thats alright if I had a wife like that I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off of her ethier. Just be careful I might steal her from you."

Jace glared at him and brought Clary to the room they were staying in. They could only stay in London for a weekend because they were nearing the due date for the baby.

As soon as they woke up they started to plan their day in London. In one day the visited the Tower of London and westminster Abbey and every where else they could think knowing tomorrow they would have to leave London.

The next morning Jace and Clary got up and packed the few things they brought. When they got back to New York Jace let Clary sleep while he unpacked and hung out with Alec.