Angel Raziel

Angel Raziel spoke to Clary in her dreams.

"How do I kill my brother?"

"To kill a demonic blood you must use my blade. A dagger with my energy will kill him. But only you or your one true love, Jace, can kill him." Raziel handed Clary the dagger that she deposited in her sheaf.

"Thank you"

"Don't thank me so quickly, Jonathon is after you and needs you to bring greater demons in. Once the war is over he will kill you. Be careful if you kill Sebastian before the war Maureen will take his spot and torture you everyday and kill you slowly. I will try and protect you my niece. You have shown me and your father Itheriul proud. I shall protect your family from harm during the battle. Any shadow hunter who lives in the Instituite including your mother will return as angels if they die. I promise you that."

"Thank you Uncle." Raziel kissed Clary's forehead. She woke up to Jace crying and shaking her.

"Clary wake up. Please you can't be dead. I need you our kids need you."

Clary's eyes fluttered open and she gasped for breath. Jace hugged her tightly which made Clary's lungs beg for more air. Jace felt Clary struggle and pulled her away knowing she doesn't like to be touched unless she comes to you first.

"eh-sorry. How did you die?"

"Its fine Jace. Raziel needed to speak with me about the war." Clary reached into her back pocket and pulled out Raziel's dagger. "He gave me this to kill Sebastian. The only thing is I have to go with Sebastian." Jace began to protest. "Its the only way. If we kill my brother before the war Maureen will kidnap me and torture me. Sebastian will protect me from her... hopefully. When he is about to kill me his sword will shatter and you can kill him." Clary went through her drawer and gathered the Morgenstern ring. Sebastian told her if she ever needed him she just had to whisper his name into the ring and it will transport her to anywhere he was. Clary then turned to Jace and kissed him. "Raziel is protecting my mom, you, and the Lightwoods. Not any downworlders he said only shadow hunters so make sure Simon and Luke don't go to battle I can't loose them. I love you Jace okay? I am doing this for our family. I will return I promise." With that Clary turned and whispered Sebastian into the ring and Clary was gone.

----------------------------

Maureen found Clary first and grabbed her roughly. "A blood doll. Oh I always wanted one." She ran her hand down Clary's face digging her nails into her skin."I can kill you here and Sebastian would never ever know you came back." Clary screamed for her brother like she was a scared little kid.

Sebastian came running and pushed Maureen away gathering Clary in his arms. "Why are you here? Did someone hurt you?"

Clary shook her head and for some reason felt comfort in her brother. Probably because there was a vampire who wanted Clary died was in the same room. "I am fine really brother. I just wanted to be with you. Everyone at the Institute keeps looking at me like I am a broken toy that can't be fixed."

Sebastian smiled. "Come with me I will show you to your room then." Maureen started to follow but Sebastian turned around and eyed Maureen to tell her to stay put."

"When is breakfast, I am hungery."

"Anytime you wish. Why don't you go change and I will start something up." Sebastian kissed Clary's forehead and walked out of the room. Before he left he turned and told Clary that kind of comforted her. "If Maureen hurts you again yell for me and I will rescue you. She hates you for some reason. See you downstairs in 20 minutes."

Maureen shortly walked in. "I am also hungery but look only one person in this room I hate. Low and behold its you." Maureen overpowered Clary and bit into her neck shoving a sock in her mouth. Clary began to slip into the darkness that started to overwhelm her. Clary felt her muscles relax and her body went limp. Maureen got off and let Clary's body fall to the ground. "See you downstairs."

Clary walked down stairs. When she came down two vampires grabbed Clary's arms as Maureen shoved a sword into Sebastian and breaking his neck. Clary struggled aganist the vampires as Maureen came closer to her.

"Now I have a toy to play with." Maureen brought a sword down on Clary slashing her face. Then cutting into her neck a little bit and and biting into the wound. "Lets go meet your friends."

Clary fought aganist the restraints.

When they arrived at Taki's Clary spotted Jace first. Maureen dragged her and pushed her in a booth. "Hey friends." Maureen said with a smile. "I hope you don't mind but I am starved." She went for Clary's neck. Clary flinched away but Maureen slapped her and pulled her to her biting into her neck. Jace grew pissed and tried to attack Maureen but all Maureen had to do was put a dagger towards Clary's heart and dig in a little. "Do you really want to do that Herondale?"

"Don't hurt her. Just give her to me and we can forget about this."

Maureen put more pressure on the blade. "Seriously? Do you think I am that stupid?"

"No I just want my wife back." Jace was calm. "Our kids need their mother back. Please Maureen. If you don't give her back I will come with you guys."

"Okay come along."

"Let me hold her."

"Fine. But I am putting you in a cell. Seperate cells."

When they got back Clary was chained to a wall standing up and her arms were cut so that her blood could fall into a bucket. Jace was put into the cell across from Clary's and was watching the whole thing. He watched Clary's life fade before him. Every 20 minutes Maureen would come in and slash her arms again. As Jace began to fall asleep 1 hour later he felt something hard in this underwear. When he pulled it out he found his stele. He put a open rune on the door and did the same to Clary's door he drew an iratze on her arms then unlocked her shackles and letting her fall in his arms. He knew he had to hurry so he drew a portal rune and carried Clary through it.

--------------1 Month Later---------------------

"Let me train Jace!"

"NO!"

"WHY!?"

"I DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOU!"

"YOUR TRAINING ME NOT BRINGING ME TO WAR!"

"FINE!" Jace turned away "we train to tomorrow"