Where is She?

"Clary where are you?"

"Paris I can see the efieil tower from my bedroom window and casino! Correction, I am in Vegas Please hurry Jace before he moves us. He moves us every other day." Clary heard footsteps and she hung up quickly.

She flushed the toilet and walked out of the bathroom. "Brother my stomach hurts so I was wondering if we can stay an extra day in Vegas."

"I am sorry but we leave today so pack up some clothes and cosmetics and meet me in the kitchen. Clary nodded and texted Jace they are leaving today. Clary didn't hear Sebestain coming behind her and was starled when he grabbed her.

Sebestain saw Clary texting somebody and grabbed her by her hair. "I TRUSTED YOU! I AM GOING TO TEACH YOU A LESSON FOR DISOBRYING YOUR BROTHER!" After being whipped with demon metal and being cut in the face with a demonic blade. Clary shrieked in pain as her arms were cut and her back was whipped. Clary curled up in the corner of her bedroom.

"I am sorry I had to do that but you have to learn your manors. I doubt Mother taught you correctly so every night I will whip you until you learn your manors. I opened up my home to you and you disobey me?!"

"You kidnapped me!"

"I had to rescue you from yourself! You will be happier with me than with Jace!"

"Jace would never hurt me!"

"Don't yell at me! I am in charge here not you not you." He brought the whip down on Clary's back as she let out a shierk of pain.

All she remembered before she blacked out was a crying Sebestain carrying her into a portal.

----------------------------

"Jace we are having a family meeting in the library." Isabelle hadn't seen Jace this upset it has been 2 weeks since Clary called from Vegas.

"He could be torturing her and pretty soon she will began to show I am scared for her for all I know she is dead and so is our child. Sebestain could've had made her drink from the infernal cup!"

"First off Family Meeting Second off Clary can take care of herself."

"Your right Izzy" As he walked out of his room he ruffled her hair. Isabelle slapped Jace across the face.

-----------------------

"Great you brought Jace with!" Mayrse smiled "as I was saying-" Mayrse was cut off by the door bell. Jace looked and everyone was here Mayrse, Robert, Maia, Jorden, Simon, Izzy, Magnus, and Alec. Expect for Clary. Jace raced down the stairs and opened the Church doors to find Karen standing in the door and smiled when she saw Jace. "Jace!" She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him hungerily until he pulled her away. "Don't you love me anymore."

"Karen I am engaged"

"To who?"

"Clary"

"YOUR SISTER!?"

"She isn't my sister Valentine lied to us."

"Oh well where is she?"

"Her actual brother kidnapped her 2 weeks ago"

"Oh so she probably wants you to move on and such" She grabbed Jace and leaned in close. Just then he saw a portal open and something with red hair be thrown through and hit the ground with sickening thump.

-------------------

Song: Ghost Town Monster