Push!

Clary was asleep for 2.5 hours when she felt her water break. She let out a scream that she couldn't keep in.

"Alec you can't be kidding me?!" Jace and Alec were training. "Put some effort in your fighting."

Alec swung and Jace and Alec's sword's collided. "Jace can we take a break I am famished and thirsty."

Jace smiled and threw his arm over Alec's shoulder's "All right man"

Jace was walking to the kitchen with Alec when they heard the scream.

"Clary" Jace grabbed a sword and raced to get to her before Sebastian did. "Alec follow closely."

They raced to Jace's room to find Clary clutching herself. Jace let down his sword and waved his hand down to inform Alec that everything is alright. Clary let out another scream form the contraction. She called out for Jace not knowing he was in the room. Jace went to her side and smiled. Clary turned her head and let Jace move her over so that he can lay with her.

"Shh I am right here." Jace turned his attention to Alec "Alec go call Brother Knoch and Magnus Clary went into labor. Oh and call Jocelyn, Luke, and Mayrse"

Alec mumbled something and turned on his heel to do what he was asked.

"Breath Clary remember to breath."

"It hurts Jace." tears stained Clary's face.

"I know it does I can not imagine the pain you are going through and will be with you through the whole thing." Clary let out another scream. Grabbing Jace's hand and breaking his hand.

"Shit" Jace pulled away and put an iratze on his hand.

Jace was trying to reassure his wife. "Jace" Clary let out another scream. She was no way close to delivering and Jace knew this could take all night. Brother Knoch walked into the room with Magnus following close behind.

'Clarissa Morgenstern how far apart are the contractions?'

"Every 60 minutes so eh an hour" Jace was a nervous wreck.

Brother Enoch nodded and gave Magnus instructions. They both walked out of the room and gathered materials.

"Jace make the pain stop please." Clary begged.

"Magnus will be back with Mundane pain killers but you have to stay awake okay?"

Just then Brother Enoch walked in. 'Bring her to a Mundane Hospital there it isn't safe to take her to Idris.'

Jace nodded and quickly packed a bag with some baby clothes. He grabbed a cab and went 3 blocks to the nearest hospital. They signed in and got to their room. The nurse came in and hooked Clary up to machines. She also gave Clary a pain killing shot to sooth the pain.

Once the nurse left the room Clary looked at Jace, "I am scarred"

"Shh" Jace smoothed back Clary's hair. "Don't be"

"but I am tired"

Jace grew wide eyed "Clary do not fall asleep you hear me? Do not fall asleep or they will hook you up to blood bags when they cut into you. With the amount of" Jace looked around and whispered angel "Blood in your system you could die, your blood will reject the Mundane blood and you will die."

"Jace please I am so tired."

Jace held Clary "Do not fall asleep okay?'

Clary nodded as Jace put a ice cold rag on her forehead to cool her off.

-----------------7 Hours Later---------------

Jace knew it was time to push when a nurse and doctor came in with a tub and blue and pink towels. "Alright Clary you need to push for me. Give me a big push."

Clary grabbed Jace's hand and pushed as hard as she could which is all it took to give birth to William. James was bigger so it took 3 pushes to deliver him. As soon as Jace clipped the embryological cords and the nurse cleaned the babies. Clary got to hold her beautiful baby boys.

Jace went out of the room and invited Jocelyn, Luke, and Mayrse into the room. Jocelyn started to cry as Jace gave her William. James and Will were identical twins the only difference was Will had a gold cross in his emerald eyes and James or Jem they were going to call him did not.

"You did a good job Clary."

"Thanks Luke. I am sorry to cut this visit short but I am tired. Don't worry I will be in the hopsital for a week aparently they found something with my heart that they want to look at closer before I go home so you are welcome to visit." Clary looked at Jace "Please don't bring Izzy i know her heart is in the right place but I am too tired to see anymore visitors."

Jace nodded. "Of course my love. You deserve a break."

That night Clary fell asleep with Jem in her arms and Will in Jace's.

--------------------------------

I hope you liked that chapter I will be updating Name Game shortly.