The Wedding of Luke and Jocelyn

Jace woke up and saw Clary just sitting up looking at her hands.

"Clary did you sleep at all last night?"

"No,"

Jace nodded and didn't press the situation anymore he got up and helped Clary up too, you could barely tell she was pregnant but it was still noticeable.

Hand in hand they walked to the kitchen and Alec greeted them. "hey Clary" Clary smiled grabbed 2 blueberry muffins and walked back into the hall so that she could go back to Jace's room. Jace before she could get into the hallway grabbed her wrist.

"eat breakfast in here and then go get ready its 10:00 and the wedding starts at 3"

"Fine but I am not talking"

"I don't expect you to." Jace lead Clary back into the kitchen and sat her down next to him.

Magnus walked in and saw Clary. " Morning." Magnus kissed Alec Sup Clary? What happened to you?"

Clary stood up and walked out of the kitchen. Jace shot Magnus a 'what the fuck' look and went to find Clary. "What is their problem?"

"Magnus I know you just got back from London but Sebestain kidnapped Clary and she hasn't been the same since she got back. We think he broke her."

Magnus nodded and shook his head he felt terrible for what he just did.

~~~~

Jace found Clary sobbing in the corner of the library. When he walked to comfort her he was pushed back by an invisible force. He looked down and saw a rune that put her in an invisible dome like structure. The trick was she could still here her.

"Clary, Magnus didn't know take down the ward so we can get ready for the wedding."

Clary shook her head and didn't look up. She took a blade out of her pocket and held it to her with the blade facing her. Jace saw this a pounded on the dome yelling her name. Finally he felt the dome shattered and fell by Clary taking the blade away from her and throwing it across the room.

"GIVE IT BACK!"

"No I can't let you kill yourself"

Clary cried harder and let Jace hold her. "I am sorry I just want him out of my head, I do want to be looked at with pity or people to talk to me like I am 5. Or like I am a broken doll." Jace looked over his shoulder and saw Simon standing there. Jace glared at him and waved his hand to say 'leave I got this'. Simon nodded and turned on his heel to leave. "Jace?"

"Yes sweetie?"

"Do you not love me anymore?"

Jace looked at her and cupped her face in his hands, "Of Course I still love you. Why would you think of anything different?"

"Because I am broken. I am not brave Sebastian won he broke me, I can't close my eyes for than a minute with out him hurting me."

Jace smiled, "I will love you even if you didn't speak anymore or were blind."

Clary smiled and saw Karen behind Jace glaring at her. "Hi Karen?" Jace turned around and she smiled.

"Jace I was wondering if you would like to go on a picnic with me in central park tomorrow?"

"Sure, how does that sound Clary?"

"Oh I was wondering if it could just be me and you because I was thinking you could show me some new moves."

"Ah sure, but I rather bring Clary along. I won't be on edge as much."

"fine"

Karen walked out of the library, "I don't think she likes me."